• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you go by any other names other than your birth/chosen names?

I'm not sure what I would change it to, but maybe Angelina since my mom was going to name me that.

Here on tbt I'm called Unicorn or Uni (obviously), but in real life I'm just called by my real name.

Yeah, but mostly because of the whole trans thing.

I've gone through so many weird nicknames in life. Frequently characters that I RPed/cosplayed, so in junior high friends called me Envy (they went by other sin names, we thought we were so edgy; it was mostly because of FMA though.) In high school I was Roxy/Roxas. My mum calls me Berry 'cause that's my childhood nickname. Friends at college call me Elk (from my initials), aaand lately I've been starting to go by Kieran among people I trust. I'm not sure if I want to transition but my birth name is too feminine for me to be comfortable with it.

So basically I almost never go by my birth name.

Well I go by the name Yuki all the time so if I could change my real name I'd probably change it to Yuki.

i dont go by my birth name anymore, but people still call me it because i havent told everyone. my chosen name is forest, but i do go by some other names, and if i couldnt name myself forest id name myself leon or sam

My first name is Alan but I went more or less exclusively by Pachi online for a good few years. These days I mostly go by Alan but I still like to keep Pachi around as a nickname because it's cute lol

I go by Sunny which is definitely not my birth name, but it's more gender neutral and I'm more comfortable with it. I studied Arabic for a year and a half and our teachers gave us Arabic names, and mine was "Shems (شمس)" which means "Sun" so it just stuck. Also there was a really long time where I went by "Captain" on a lot of forums, which is half of why my mayor is named Captain.

I go by nicknames, Kaydee is a nickname. I don't like going by Katherine, I think it sounds like a much older person's name.

My online pseudonym is "Hopper Grieves", as well as "Weiland" (hence my username lmao).

Pretty much online only, but yeah I'd sure like to change my real name to Sheila :v

Well most people irl call me by my nickname, but my grandpa calls me "Taylor" (that was originally going to be my name, but my dad decided to name me after his great grandmother). I'm totally cool with that.

Online, my friends either call me N64 or just 64 (most often the latter).

I go by Maycee irl, which is a nickname based on my real name (Mae) and last initial (C). People came up with the name for me when I was one of multiple Maes at the beginning of high school, and it’s stuck. :p I don’t mind, though.

mMm not really? most people just call me hime or ev, a few making nicknames like meki and evvie haha

When I was in school, a lot of people would go by the name Nikki or nickelodeon (don't ask). It's not often that people do anymore though, it's more than likely Nicole. In fact, I haven't known anyone to call me anything else in a long while.

um i used to go by nebby because my username was nebula in fancy font on another website and people thought of making a nickname out of it

I play a lot online, and my characters name in my main game is Buff.... honestly at this point if someone was to call me Buff irl I'd react just as quickly as my real name lol.

Too bad I'm skinny as a twig so no one will ever call me Buff! </3

my friends call me korrika after the spice paprika and the first three letters of my name is k o r. my mom calls me coco too. If i could change my name, I would change one letter in it.

My real name is Namiko and close friends and family call me Nami for short, also some people that I've known for a long time because when I was little people would always call me Nami.

If I were to change my name I would probably change it to something unique but short. Probably something emo. I love the name Neva/Nova or Echo, though Echo is too emo for me.
I kinda like the name Ann too? (cause persona 5 and shes my big sister role model)

Last edited:
Back