• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is your screen brightness?

Depends on where I am. Right now, it's as low as possible.

My old phone was always on 0%, but my current's battery is pretty awesome so I only changed it 40%.

I try to keep my iPad on the lowest, or a little bit of brightness, and on night shift. Really helped my eyesight. Same on my laptop, except there's no night shift so my eyes get weary after using my laptop for some time.

I usually have it on the second darkest option but it depends on the lighting. I play indoors mostly so I don't need bright lighting.

It's usually pretty dark because I'm sensitive to bright light, especially in a dark or well-lit room.

The only time I have my phone brightness on high is when I'm outside and it's really sunny out.

It's rather low. I only turn it up high occasionally.

always max brightness to match my personality : )

low as possible : o i stay up late a lot sooo its not fun to have this bright light piercing through my eyeballs into my brain

how in gods name do y'all even see a damn thing when you're outside?

on my phone, i always keep it really low since i'm super stingy w my battery (no tabs running, low power mode, etc etc). i rarely ever go over half but i normally keep it about a fourth of the way up. on my computer, it's pretty low too, just because my eyes are unable to handle the screen if it's too bright.

On the computer I don't really change it, because it's always when the lights are on that I use it anyways, but with my phone it depends, in the dark I'll have it lower and higher of course when I'm in the light. I don't like having it on super bright though cause it bugs my eyes.

The battery on my phone is extremely poor so it tends to be less than 50%. I am due for an upgrade sometime.

the highest on both my phone and pc
i can't see anything if the brightness isn't at max on my phone when im outside

Zero percent brightness for the win
As for outdoors around more than 50 percent

when i'm charging my phone, i have it all the way up. when i'm not i usually keep it all the way down. i don't want my phone to die, since when i'm not charging it i'm usually very far away from a charger that i can actually use.

It's always on 25% or lowest because I'm usually on my phone indoors and it's not necessary to have it any higher. The only time I turn it up is if I happen to use it outdoors. I get headaches when it's too bright :/

It's on brightest. It usually always is.

Back