• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is your screen brightness?

It really depends. My phone automatically adjusts it based on how much light there is, and I tend to stick to that. I will sometimes lower the brightness and increase it on the rare occasion.

I always have all of my devices on the highest brightness, unless I'm secretly using something when I'm not supposed to be.

right now my laptop is at its lowest because its low battery haha
my phone is usually in the middle, I dont like it super bright but if its super dark i cant see it lol

Pretty low, just so it have some kind of light, it gets way too dark if I drag it down on my phone.

As for my laptop pretty bright because otherwise you don't see a **** either.

how in gods name do y'all even see a damn thing when you're outside?

Am I right? I only turn up my brightness when I'm outside, it gets annoying especially when your using your phone when your walking.
Otherwise, I keep it 20% inside.

Low to medium.

Although if I'm playing a game on my laptop I'll turn it up to max.

On my iPad (what I'm using rn) it automatically adjusts the brightness depending on the amount of light there is in the room I'm in, and my room is pretty dark with just my lamp on so it's around 7% ish... *opens window* yeah it's not changing... But it's. It that bright outside either cuz it's inly 8:00am and its fall so I mean yeah... Anyway, my brightness is around 7% but on my 3DS I keep it at 100% with power save mode on because why not. It's just because if you've ever tried playing Animal Crossing at 20% brightness, you KNOW how dark it is. Anyway I have no idea why I'm still talking sooo bye.

(Lol this doesn't seem like a very quick reply)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I honestly have no clue what my computer is at.. I think it's like, 70% or something.. I never use it though so I can't remember :p

I don't know my computer brightness, but my phone is at 25% unless I'm outside. If I'm outside I have it set to the "outdoor" mode my phone has.

Back