• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Legit just joined- hi everyone!

Whisboi

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Hi! I figured I'd introduce myself. I'm 21, a girl despite the username, a HUGE Animal Crossing fan (been playing since the original though I did skip City Folk), and I've been lurking for a while before finally deciding to join! Otherwise I'm a huge Pokemon & Yokai Watch fan in terms of video games, and a huge cartoon junkie :) I'd love to get to know you guys!

Hello. Welcome to TBT.

Hello there :D

I'm your local N64 junkie so if you're in need of something that'll rock your world (SM64 obviously) just hmu :cool:

Welcome to the forums, :3
You'll warm up to me in a few days, I'm usually very friendly :p
On that note, if you hadnt noticed already, I'm your local Splatoon Weeb. I know pretty much everything about the game and its sequel :p

Before I get off-topic and ramble about Splatoon, I hope you have fun here in the forums (especially the basement, especially the basement... ;))

Hello and Welcome to TBT! My name is Yume and my town name is ukiyo. I hope you have a fun tjme here talking to friends to also like animal crossing and spending your tbt bells, if you don't already know you earn tbt bells by posting p (not threads but posting on things)! I've had my say, my fc is 3755-2131-2551 and you can add me if you'd like and we could hang out some time

Welcome! You're about to make a lot of friends.
I am also your local Pok?mon Master, if you need anything to do with Pok?mon, come to me!!

Back