Legit just joined- hi everyone!

Whisboi

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Hi! I figured I'd introduce myself. I'm 21, a girl despite the username, a HUGE Animal Crossing fan (been playing since the original though I did skip City Folk), and I've been lurking for a while before finally deciding to join! Otherwise I'm a huge Pokemon & Yokai Watch fan in terms of video games, and a huge cartoon junkie :) I'd love to get to know you guys!

Hello there :D

I'm your local N64 junkie so if you're in need of something that'll rock your world (SM64 obviously) just hmu :cool:

Welcome to the forums, :3
You'll warm up to me in a few days, I'm usually very friendly :p
On that note, if you hadnt noticed already, I'm your local Splatoon Weeb. I know pretty much everything about the game and its sequel :p

Before I get off-topic and ramble about Splatoon, I hope you have fun here in the forums (especially the basement, especially the basement... ;))

Hello and Welcome to TBT! My name is Yume and my town name is ukiyo. I hope you have a fun tjme here talking to friends to also like animal crossing and spending your tbt bells, if you don't already know you earn tbt bells by posting p (not threads but posting on things)! I've had my say, my fc is 3755-2131-2551 and you can add me if you'd like and we could hang out some time

Welcome! You're about to make a lot of friends.
I am also your local Pok?mon Master, if you need anything to do with Pok?mon, come to me!!

Back