Hi there! :D

SmokeyScout

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
My name is Hannah. I'm from Indianapolis, IN but I'm in Dekalb, IL for graduate school. I study the use of dogs in World War II. In addition, I love Pokemon and Halloween is my favorite season. My username is based off my cat, Smokey, and my heart dog who sadly passed away, Scout.

I adore Animal Crossing. New Leaf was the first game that I ever picked up, and I fell in love with it right away. It's just such a relaxing and happy game for me to spend time with. I just restarted my town too! One day I want to create an all dog villager town because they're my favorite species. I've noticed that I have a lot of dreamies, so I constantly rotate them. Lol!

My town is named Floccessy, after the Floccesy Ranch in Pokemon Black and White. I just thought it sounded like an adorable name.

I hope to make friends here. :)

Last edited:
Hi, Hannah, welcome to the forums!
Halloween is also my favorite season!
That's an interesting topic of study, I'd love to hear about it sometime.
I joined the forum as well, just a couple days before you, and it's already fun. I hope you enjoy it!

Oh I will gladly tell you all about my research if you’d like!!! I’m so proud of my WWII puppers! :)

Thank you for the welcome, I am going to enjoy it here.

Hello and Welcome to TBT! My name is Yume and my town name is ukiyo. I hope you have a fun tjme here talking to friends to also like animal crossing and spending your tbt bells, if you don't already know you earn tbt bells by posting p (not threads but posting on things)! I've had my say, my fc is 3755-2131-2551 and you can add me if you'd like and we could hang out some time

Welcome new person! o/

I love the name of your town! ^-^

Have you decided rather you will get Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon yet? I'll be getting Ultra Moon, but my 2 big kids will be getting Ultra Sun.
We are SUPER excited to get our hands on it.

Also, your research sounds really interesting! How did you find yourself focusing on that subject?

Heya Smokey! Welcome to the forums! My name is Hayden, and if you hadn't already tell (its alright if you hadn't), I have an obsession over Splatoon! You'll probably see me EVERYWHERE in the forums, since I'm pretty much a social butterfly here in the forums. (Truth is, I'm introvert as heck irl)

I love dogs. I love the topic about world of war II. Adding those two together = awesomeness alike.
Have you ever heard of the game "Valiant Hearts"? Its a puzzle and story game based off of world war II, and it involves using this cute dober pincher that helps you with puzzle.
It also shows some actual ww2 history along the way, you should check It out!
I would love to hear your research sometimes! I've already heard that they were used as sentries, mini-mules, and to find wounded in the battlefield!

Back