Aderyn

b a d
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
White Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Just wondering what people's town flags are, and if there is a backstory to it or something?

Mine is a crown cause i'm the king, obviously

Ruddyoak's is an acorn (because of oaks; acorns are the town's symbol)

Goblin's is an owl (because it's a Labyrinth town, and owls are King Jareth's other form)

AHS is an "American Horror Story: ACNL" logo

My town is named The Void so I made a galaxy print flag that says "Gaze into the void". Very simple haha but I like it

Mines is currently a sort of coat of arms but I want to change it to make it look better. The coat of arms is like top left being the sprout of the town tree and the bottom right is the sea. The other spaces are just stripes.

I might change it again now lol

I'm still undecided and switch between either a wolverine in front of a green background or a blue/ white/ grey background with a wolverine paw print - both because my towns name is "Ahma" (Finnish for wolverine - I might be a tad bit obsessed with the animal haha)

Mine is a green background with white, black and purple stripes and a yellow flag in the centre. It's based loosely on what an actual country's flag would look like.

my sister drew my flag. its of pine trees and a nice blue sky with white fluffy clouds. pretty self-explanatory

My first town, Plum Bay, just has a big plum (which admittedly looks more like an eggplant lol) with a sunset background and the name of the town. I'm trying to think of one for the town I'm working on, called Junction, but I'm thinking I might just make it look like the Round Streetlight PWP :)

Bunifrey's flag is a picture of my Bun Bun McCloud, since the town was created in her memory.

Mine's an autumn-y forest at dawn~

Iqk0baZ.jpg

Mine is a cherry blossom branch. Too lazy to find the image of it ; v;

I used the default designs to make my flag, I used the Rose flag template lol. I changed the outer pink circle to blue, got rid of the Rose, drew a leaf (just changed it from green to rainbow b/c I love all things rainbow) and wrote "In God We ❤️". I wanted to write trust but I had no space so I used the heart stamp, and anyone who sees it will know it means love, or trust lol

Back