• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Town Flag

In Beyond, the flag is mountains against a red background which has a personal significance too complicated to explain here
In Hamilton, the flag is a black star against a yellow background because, well, that's the logo for Hamilton the musical XD

i made mine myself last sunday! its pale gray-blue with a purple rainboot filled with wildflowers in the middle. it has my town name stitched up the side :)

i just thought the idea was pretty so i coded it together :)

My town flag is the Wei symbol from Dynasty Warriors, lol.

Mine is the Anarcho-Capitalist flag, because I started off my town with it being sort of a joke that it's an ancap society of sorts. What makes it even more humorous is that I dressed in a king's outfit for some time, because it's obviously the most ancap thing ever. :p

Mine is a picture of totoro because Studio Ghibil is my Town?s theme and I made the flag myself so I?m quite proud of it.

My town flag is some kind of a pixel version of this image I've drawn:

k9GD4Kw.png

It's rather simple so it worked pretty well as a pixel thing too, though it didn't turn out as smooth as the original. Especially the outlines of the cat look so rough that I'm tempted to redo it.

My town flag is some kind of a pixel version of this image I've drawn:

k9GD4Kw.png

It's rather simple so it worked pretty well as a pixel thing too, though it didn't turn out as smooth as the original. Especially the outlines of the cat look so rough that I'm tempted to redo it.

^So adorable!!!

Serenade's flag is simple/complex. It has a diamond shape with its points touching the sides of the flag, and in that diamond there is treble clef made into an S shape for Serenade. Inside the diamond is also different music symbols in the corners. On the outside of the diamond are squares in the corner of the pattern which represent my character's housee/theme areas. So one is yin-yang symbol, another is a nature symbol I made up that kind of looks like a bush, another is the infinity symbol but made differently, and finally a blank square for interpretation I guess.

Scrolwrk is much more simpler. It has a cog with a clock in the middle, and hanging with the cog is an S made out of cogs, then the rest of town name spelt out in normal letters.

Last edited:
I'm redoing mine.

It's currently a ? mark.
Like the Mario block.

I always forget that my "Labyrinth" town (which has an owl flag, as I mentioned on page 1 ages ago) originally had a pink and blue flag that just said, "Butt."

The flag in Salem is the Salem Witch logo. I recolored it in soft pastels to go with the fairy tale theme in town.

Hollowyn, which is a classic forest town, has a large tree with sunset colors behind it.

It's how I found this site! Someone posted the QR code for the Stars and Stripes - thank you for that by the way!

Robbie Rotten's shirt. When I made my town the LazyTown memes were still pretty popular.

I'm thinking about changing it to a QR code I downloaded of Yoshi.

What??? Not a crown??? Just kidding;)

LOL!

I was going to make it a wolf, but it doesn't convert from an image to well, so I got a huge ACNL tree sprite, and fixed the zoom.

Tis cool! ^_^

for a long time it was the italian flag but now it’s my own design of a cat sitting on a crescent moon ^^

Back