• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you like your real (first) name?

cornimer

grab acorns 'til you're delirious
Cherry 🍒
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Crayola
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Splat Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Kaleidoclover
Flower Glow Wand
You don't have to say what it is if you don't want to, but do you like it?
Mine is reeeally common so wherever I am there's always someone else who has it which I don't like too much, but I do really like the name itself.

I liked it and like it.

Just here in WV, there's, like, 5 different Issac's (with different spellings)
at the school so I always think someone's talking bad stuff bout' me. lol

Not the name I was born with but changed it to being my second name and made Alexandra my first name.
I legally changed it through deed poll.

I guess.

The meaning is weird, it comes from the English last name Landon which comes from the old English words lang and dun which means long hill.

Last edited:
I like my real name. Sometimes people mispronounce or spell it the male way (julienne -> julian), but i don't really mind if they do. As long as they don't decide to shorten it and call me Julie or something. Friends I'm close to call me Jules though and I love that nickname, plus my real name is too long for games (my mayor has always been Jules). And I like unisex names.

No, unless its pronounced the French way. But nobody pronounces it the French way.

i like my name. one of my best friends actually has the same name as me, but spelled with a k.
my name i don't find that common, but i'm friends with / know of like... 5-7+ people (including me) with the same name, sooo... lmao.
i dunno, but i find my middle name to be much more boring than my first name.

i suppose i like my name, but only when it's pronounced and spelled the correct way. people mess it up a lot but i never end up correcting them 'cause i dont want to be rude. lol my name only has three letters in it, so like c'mon, shouldn't be too hard.

TBh, not really. It's such an old fashioned name that I can't help but be embarrassed whenever someone points out the fact that they never meant anyone with that name. Also, people seem to never spell it right, which is so frustrating, especiallly at Starbucks.

Meh not really I feel like my name is really plain? I want a name that sounds regal or something LOL or maybe something more unique? I also feel at the same time that I've always had this name and if I were to change it it wouldn't feel like me but like I don't even care for this name it's weird..

my real name is the same as my user,
i kinda like it? just not the way it's spelled

my name is dumb and boring and rolls off the tounge like hot garbage. i don't know a lot of other non-famous people named adam though so that's kind of cool

ehhhhh it's kind of plain. and like one out of ten times I introduce myself to people someone goes "oh hazel?? like haZEL GRACE? I loVE tHE FAUlt in oUR STarS!!!"

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. not only is it super unpopular here but it doesn't even sound nice. the best i can do is shorten it to 'mog' but you can't really introduce people at 24 as 'mog' i love my mum though, and i love her interest in gaelic but like ugh worst name ever

I'm pretty fine with my name, don't really see anything wrong with Austin for me

It's Devon, and I like it now, but I didn't always. I went to school with 5 other Devins at one point, all spelled with an i and all guys so I got told I had a guys name a lot growing up.

Yes? I think it's a solid, traditional name that won't go out of style easily.

Back