Do you like your username?

I've been using the same username on every forum I've joined since I was 9, so I like it for its historical value. The "May18" part is pretty random though and idk why I ever decided on that in the first place, I wish I had chosen something better :p

Yeah I do. It's the name I go by online, and hoping I can change my legal/birth name to that in the future.

I'm used to it, and it's my name across many internet platforms. Who would've known that my Internet identity could be produced by brainstorming a town name for the newly released AC:NL for 15 minutes in a mall lounge waiting for my parents.

And to answer the question, I like mine to the point where it's my pseudo-identity. I don't like/dislike my actual name, and I have the same feeling with Farobi. So yeah...

Last edited:
Yes, I love mine! Aside from what it was inspired by (if anyone listens to bone thugs n harmony they might get it haha), I just like the way it sounds.

Last edited:
I love my username, because it's the initails of my boyfriend and mine's first name, so we've been using that in accounts that we use together :) Before that I always used something with Angel in it because idk.

Heck yes! I love my username, wouldn't change it for anything ;w;

My 12 year old self was a wise child :cool:

i actually really like mine, it was my og mayors name but I chnaged it but i still love it

for anyone wondering it's the welsh form of Bird

yes, i do. its the name i go by online. usually its topaxx but i shortened it for the forum.

i think so.
this has always been my username on forums, every forum i've ever used. it started when i was like 7 or something and joined my first forum. i don't know where i got the name from, i just kind of made something up? maybe it was supposed to be like nifty but with an m, but then switched the t and f, maybe on purpose, maybe on accident? i have no idea. i could've gotten it from something.
but i've always used it and even though i have other usernames i use as a default, i had to stick w this one for the forum lol

I think my username is pretty cute. :p it just annoys me that a lot of people don?t know how to pronounce halle. :/

Back