• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you like your username?

I've been using some variation of "Kurai Hiroma" for all of my accounts because it's the first character that I've created for my original novel-Elements of Myodon. It's also the reason why my town name is "Myodon", because Myodon is the continent that my story takes place on. So I'm pretty happy to keep using the same username everywhere, all because of sentimental value,

I'm slowly switching from skarmoury to f1owercrown in my recent accounts, but since I need to pay for a username change here, I'd rather not. Anyway, I like my current username, since it's what a lot already identify me as. c:

It's one I've had for years now, so yeah, I like it.

I like my name, but as my username, I'm not sure. I have considered changing it.

eh it's alright i guess
i use to want to have my name and aesthetic perfect but i honestly dc anymore lol

i'm thinking of changing it when i get enough tbt. i like it but not as much as i like the one in mind.

yes i love it.

when i first joined this name was taken so i joined as "taesaek" and was taesaek for the first 1 ish years on tbt i believe. and then i spent the last like 7+ months as "eun" and now my friend who was the former holder of the "tae" username let me buy them a name change token to free up this username for myself! they were so sweet about it. i'm so thankful that they were so willing and kind to lend me this username.

Last edited:
Back