• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you like your username?

i think so :) it's based off a nickname of my korean name! not sure if people can pronounce it tho ; v;

I mean, I'm pretty happy with this, I just kinda chose it on a whim because I couldn't think of any other usernames and it's just kinda become part of my identity on this site, and I'm perfectly happy with that.
Hey, why change a username that's already great?

I like it but one thing I did a typo for L771 spelling of sombra... ( Should be 50m48a.... ) It's what I'm probably going to be using on any fourm

I mean, I'm pretty happy with this, I just kinda chose it on a whim because I couldn't think of any other usernames and it's just kinda become part of my identity on this site, and I'm perfectly happy with that.
Hey, why change a username that's already great?
I'm the same way, I cannot change my name ever. I'm a self proclamed world's greatest HaCkEr and that's what I'm going to stay as

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah I do. It's the name I go by online, and hoping I can change my legal/birth name to that in the future.
Gasp, and we all thought your name was actually Sheila!

It's good, I think. Weiland (along with Hopper Grieves) is my online name, usually.

i love mine because it's a shortened version of my first OC ever, eunwyn. but i'm having it changed finally to something i've wanted since i started my time here on the forum.

Love it! I went by that name for almost a decade now, so I'm always happy when a site allows me to use it.

I used to, but I'd like to change it. I have the bells, but I also want to buy art.

I don't really play ACNL too much anymore and I'm thinking of making my town into a cycle town to raise TBT.

ehhh it's alright for being birthed from my LOL XD RANDOM phase (lunatic + epic hahaha) I also based another one of my online names (lunallumi) off of it but idk it sounds kinda basic

I don't think I could change it even if I wanted to.... it's too iconic at this point

it could be a lot worse. I like being one username for things like forums and stuff but for art things, I go by something else.

it's okay i guess?
it doesn't really suit me though but i have no idea what I would change it to if i was going to

I should hope so since I only changed it a few months ago! It's the Irish word for a lack of something.

I really do. I was going to go with my real name, Mae, at first, but that was already taken (no surprise there lol). Instead I went with my nickname that I've had since my freshman year of high school; there was another Mae in my class (it was a small school too, like 100 kids to a class), and her last name was Lee. My last initial is C, so our nicknames became Maylee and Maycee. They rhyme and they're cute so I figured hey I'll just use it here.

I'm fine with mine. I thought I would find other users here by the name of unicorn, but nope, just me :) plus I really don't have anything else to put lol

Yeah, I do. I don't think it would be a good idea to change it even I didn't, since I'm "TOMFG" to pretty much everyone who knows me on this site. I am notably that one Marshal fangirl, after all!

eh... ill probably shorten it to lyth or something cause its a frickin mouthful tbh
but my original username was jellonoes ?? no idea tf i was thinking there but
then i changed it to pasta - real original B^) im still the starchiest mother****er here
and now "lythelys" whatever that means i cant even remember how i came up with it
but nope im not super fond of it anymore

I like mine, but I was thinking of changing it, actually. I can't spend any bells since I'm saving up for the Opal.

Back