• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Best state in the USA

wizard

Landon
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
The best state in the USA is obviously Massachusetts because we have the best city in the USA (Boston), our state cookie is the chocolate chip cookie, we have a state cookie, we INVENTED the chocolate chip cookie, we have beautiful mountains (unlike the western part of the country where the mountains look like a mess), we are close by to some other great states (Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Vermont, Conneticut, Maine), and we are the region with the best places to see fall.

If you don't live in the USA what do you think the best state/province/region of your country is?

Easily Texas. We got better food here, and more culture.

Trick question. There are no best states. Your country is simply terrible.

I'm not from the US but I visited few states. Just gonna say definitely not New Jersey lol. (No offense)

I'd say New York was pretty surreal when I first went out of the subway. Washington had amazing museums as well. Too bad I only stayed in those states for like 2-3 days and had most of my holiday in good 'ol NJ (~8 days)

i was born in colorado, and the rockies are ****ing beautiful op is WACK.

Texas > Other 49 States

I love Texas. I miss it...

Last edited:
i was born in colorado, and the rockies are ****ing beautiful op is WACK.

Our mountains are nice and smooth and yours look like an explosion happened.

- - - Post Merge - - -

For some reason Texas has the most people who think it's the best.

Colorado and the Rocky Mountains are a lot more beautiful than Texas.

The mountains in Oregon and Washington are pretty because they're so GREEN.

Last edited:
Our mountains are nice and smooth and yours look like an explosion happened.

- - - Post Merge - - -

For some reason Texas has the most people who think it's the best.

Colorado and the Rocky Mountains are a lot more beautiful than Texas.

texas is a ****hole.

but colorado? colorado is gorgeous.
110391d1366412201-colorado-rocky-mountains-versus-california-sierra-mt_-sneffels-range-fall.jpg

Trick question. There are no best states. Your country is simply terrible.

lol. Haters gonna hate,
hate, hate, hate, hate.

USA! USA! USA!

Last edited:
You're all wrong. Florida is the best state. Warm weather, pristine beaches and the best amusement parks.

It depends on the individual, what kind of culture you want to be immersed in (every state is really different), what your interests are and what kind of people you like to be surrounded by. I personally love living in Texas for a few reasons. There's a lot of open space/ farm land which I like because I don't want to live somewhere that's mostly developed. I like smaller towns and living out in the country (even though I don't anymore, unfortunately) where it's actually dark at night and it's quiet. I also like Texans. People here are hospitable, generally very kind, polite and generous and it shows in their customs. For example, people show hospitality even when it comes to something like a funeral. If a family member has passed away, even though it's a time for grieving, an immediate family member will still prepare a meal for everyone that attends to show appreciation (this isn't the case for every family, but I've seen it happen a lot, especially with older generations). It's also nice that Texas tends not to feel an economic recession as much as other parts of the country. And there's also the amazing food.

My favourite state is definitely Hawaii - it's BEAUTIFUL. I went when I was little and loved it so much, I really want to go back one day (when I have the money). I'm also partial to Colorado

Last edited:
im glad i dont live in usa lmao

the part of sweden i like the most is uppland because that's where i have lived my entire life and our biggest city is here so yay

Back