• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Best state in the USA

i've only visited Florida and New York and would have to say New York is better by a long shot

I'm British and don't really experience much of the city life as I live in the countryside, It was just a nice experience

Texas ?? a wider variety of foods and cultures, amazing tex-mex, Whataburger (!!!), and most beautifully: no state income tax! I am not leaving anytime soon, as long as none of those things change.

where i live, taxes are high and homes are expensive, easily makes it one of the worst states to have a living.

Well it's certainly isn't were I'm from..South Carolina.

I'll say Florida.

Is it okay If I say multiple states? If yes, Here is my list
California, easily has that american feel
Texas is a nice place as well
Maybe Florida,
Also Massachusetts, and New York.

California... but maybe I?m biased since I?ve lived here all my life. :p I?d say the weather is pretty good (depending on what part of the state you?re in), and the beach is cool.

MARYLAND MARYLAND MARYLAND MARYLAND MARYLAND MARYLAND MARYLAND MARYLAND MARYLAND MARYLAND MARYLAND

This is a trick question cause America sucks but I'm stuck here.

Uhhh obviously the answer is Kentucky!!!111!!!11oneone!!oneone!11! Uhh because I live there!!111!!1

y'all are wrong canada is the best american state

Last edited:
I'm sorry but chocolate chip cookies can not be beat. We are also the place where the pilgrims first came, we were basically the start of the USA.

There are better cookies.

I'm not from the US but I visited few states. Just gonna say definitely not New Jersey lol. (No offense)

I'd say New York was pretty surreal when I first went out of the subway. Washington had amazing museums as well. Too bad I only stayed in those states for like 2-3 days and had most of my holiday in good 'ol NJ (~8 days)

New Jersey is a fart.

You're all wrong. Florida is the best state. Warm weather, pristine beaches and the best amusement parks.

And bat**** crazy people.

Gotta go with Oregon. Virginia sucks.

They have the worst drivers in Virginia. Tom knows what I mean.

Texas –– a wider variety of foods and cultures, amazing tex-mex, Whataburger (!!!), and most beautifully: no state income tax! I am not leaving anytime soon, as long as none of those things change.

A wider variety of cultures if you live in the city. Otherwise it's a desert filled with some of the most backwards-thinking people ever. Whataburger pales in comparison to Five Guys.

So long the state remains gerrymandered in favor of the GOP, nothing will change, so you got that going :)

Anyways.

Reasons Maryland is better:

• We invented Old Bay Seasoning which literally goes good with anything
  • Crabs
  • Have you seen our state flag? It's literally the best.
  • We're very close to the nation's capital, so you can easily go down and punch a Nazi on the weekend
  • Actually pretty decent public transport.
  • The Chesapeake Bay is gorgeous
  • Also go in the northwest of the state it's gorgeous forestland
  • We love crabs
  • And Old Bay is literally the best
  • also our drivers our better than virginia's drivers no matter what Tom says

800px-Old_Bay_Seasoning.jpg

Attachments

• 750px-Flag_of_Maryland.svg.jpg
    750px-Flag_of_Maryland.svg.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
I'm only judging it based off of ones I've either lived in or been to. I'll have to give it to Hawaii. Having beautiful weather year round is fantastic. Some people hate that there isn't really any seasons, but I really hate winter. Hawaii is the only US state where winter doesn't exist in any form at all.

New York. Beautiful in the city and beautiful upstate in the Catskills.

Worst state is Texas Jesus Christ that place is so humid and disgusting, and had no good landscape, also it's full of cucks.

I currently live in Pennsylvania and idk it's ok.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol. Haters gonna hate,
hate, hate, hate, hate.

USA! USA! USA!
Basically people from Texas

Back