• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Regarding NSFW....

EloquentElixir

Master Alchemist
Bells
Winter Mittens
Jingle Christmas Doll
Ancient Candle
Cake
Cake
Not sure if it goes here but things regarding nudity, as long as it's not full on naked we can post here or no?​

pretty sure theyd rather have as few naked people as possible, it's a pg 13 forum so hhhh :|

for example, posting a link to uh Suggestive bowser fanart isnt appreciated so idk but nudity should probably be avoided. discussions abtsex have been locked in the past too hhhhhh

pretty sure theyd rather have as few naked people as possible, it's a pg 13 forum so hhhh :|

for example, posting a link to uh Suggestive bowser fanart isnt appreciated so idk but nudity should probably be avoided. discussions abtsex have been locked in the past too hhhhhh

Im just making sure, I just don't have any recent fullbody artwork that isn't nsfw and I need to update my art shop, thats why I asked :x​

Last edited:
i've seen post links to deviant arts that do have nsfw content, but when they do they put a disclaimer in the description. (this was once, and it's was in a signature crediting the artist for the art in the sig)

Last edited:
In regards to art, we don't allow any form of nudity or suggestive content to be posted here as previously stated, nor do we approve of linking to anything of that nature either.

If you're ever unsure or need clarification then feel free to make a private thread in the Contact the Staff board and one of us will let you know!

Back