Comatose
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
User Title Color Change
User Title Color Change
FYV1.jpg

Hello and welcome to fix your villagers! or mayors!
I will be using PhotoShop to edit any villager/mayor/special character in AC and improve them in a funny way. And yes I did just call myself funny
You can request any character you want, including villagers such as Marshal, special characters such as Isabelle or your very own mayor.

FYV2.jpg

FYV3.jpg

FYV7.jpg

FYV10.jpg

FYV14.jpg

FYV13.jpg

FYV17.jpg

What can I and can't I request?
Good question, totally real, not made only for the purpose of this thread person. I shall answer that right now.

WHAT I CAN DO:
- Villagers
- Special Characters such as Gracie, Kapp'n, Tom Nook etc.
- Mayors
- Discontinued ACNL characters (although the images aren't as good quality as ACNL villagers, be warned)

WHAT I CAN'T DO:
- Mayors using Mii faces or using any item that will otherwise cover their face As long as it doesn't fully cover the face, items such as a Doctor's mask are okay.
- Anything outside of Animal Crossing
- In-game Items. Only characters please.​

Fix a Villager Form
If you want a villager fixed, use this form!
Code:
[B]Fix a villager form:[/B]

Villager you want fixed:
Is there a specific picture of the villager that you want me to use?:

Fix a Mayor Form
If you want your Mayor fixed, use this form!
Code:
[B]Fix a Mayor form:[/B]

What is the name of your mayor?:
Reference of your mayor:
Anything else you want to add?:

Fix a Special Character Form
If you want a special character fixed, use this form!
Code:
[B]Fix a Special Character form:[/B]

Which special character do you want fixed?:
Is there a specific picture of the special character that you want me to use?:

Thank you for reading!
All Photoshop edits are requests so they are free but obviously I'm not gonna turn down a tip. Not gonna lie.
I also ask that you don't tell me what to do to the villagers, I'd like to try and give them all a special, unexpected twist. If you do ask me I'll most likely ignore it and do my own thing.

Last edited:
I added another example that I actually put effort into lol.

Hopefully that gives you more of an idea of what I can do.

ahh this looks really fun- i'd love it if you tried my mayor? i guess my request will be less funny and more pretty, but i hope you consider doing it anyway :)

Fix a Mayor form:
What is the name of your mayor?: claire
Reference of your mayor: x (since there's four pictures, maybe just edit the one in the lower left?)
Anything else you want to add?: do you think you could make her ponytail longer/wavy and maybe add some tiny purple wildflowers scattered throughout it? it just sounds really pretty :')) if doing both (the longer hair and the flowers) is too much hehe, could you just try adding flowers?

tysm for considering! your two examples are really well done and i think it'd be super cute if you tried your hand at my mayor! :)

ahh this looks really fun- i'd love it if you tried my mayor? i guess my request will be less funny and more pretty, but i hope you consider doing it anyway :)

Fix a Mayor form:
What is the name of your mayor?: claire
Reference of your mayor: x (since there's four pictures, maybe just edit the one in the lower left?)
Anything else you want to add?: do you think you could make her ponytail longer/wavy and maybe add some tiny purple wildflowers scattered throughout it? it just sounds really pretty :')) if doing both (the longer hair and the flowers) is too much hehe, could you just try adding flowers?

tysm for considering! your two examples are really well done and i think it'd be super cute if you tried your hand at my mayor! :)

Hi! You were very right about this one being serious. Sigh... You know I really thought I'd be able to make anything goofy but... Here you go anyway

FYV4.jpg

FYV5.jpg

I also decided to actually do what you said because I felt bad lol. Not sure if the hair looks natural so you can ask for a do-over if you like! I also added a flower crown to Ruby, hopefully that doesn't bother you. Hope you enjoy ~

FYV6.jpg

Hi! You were very right about this one being serious. Sigh... You know I really thought I'd be able to make anything goofy but... Here you go anyway

I also decided to actually do what you said because I felt bad lol. Not sure if the hair looks natural so you can ask for a do-over if you like! I also added a flower crown to Ruby, hopefully that doesn't bother you. Hope you enjoy ~

ahh i really like both edits- tysm!! :) sorry abt making you edit a drawing- i thought i linked you to a screenshot of my mayor in game, which probably would have made things easier for you- so i'm sorry abt my blunder!!

but both edits are reaally really good- thanks ssoososo much for doing these! :)

ahh i really like both edits- tysm!! :) sorry abt making you edit a drawing- i thought i linked you to a screenshot of my mayor in game, which probably would have made things easier for you- so i'm sorry abt my blunder!!

but both edits are reaally really good- thanks ssoososo much for doing these! :)

No problem. The reason I made this thread is because I needed practise so I enjoy having something difficult to edit.
I really liked that piece of art anyway ~

Last edited:
Villager you want fixed: Friga
Is there a specific picture of the villager that you want me to use?: Nope, any is fine. I just wanna get a kick outta this, the examples are quite entertaining lol.

Villager you want fixed: Friga
Is there a specific picture of the villager that you want me to use?: Nope, any is fine. I just wanna get a kick outta this, the examples are quite entertaining lol.

This was really fun to do lol. Tysm for requesting! ~

FYV9.jpg

and...

FYV8.jpg

The feminist idea is courtesy of my brother lol. Hope you enjoy.

Villager you want fixed: Peanut
Is there a specific picture of the villager that you want me to use?: Not really- I'm just curious to see what you come up with :p

Villager you want fixed: Peanut
Is there a specific picture of the villager that you want me to use?: Not really- I'm just curious to see what you come up with :p

Thank you for requesting! ~

175px-Peanut_NL.jpg

FYV12.jpg

Peanut looks way too much like the :3 face not to do this.

Fix a villager form:

Villager you want fixed: Rasher (please make him beautiful!)
Is there a specific picture of the villager that you want me to use?: nah you could just look up an image lol

Fix a villager form:

Villager you want fixed: Rasher (please make him beautiful!)
Is there a specific picture of the villager that you want me to use?: nah you could just look up an image lol

I don't know what you're talking about. He's already beautiful. Oh well, you can never be too beautiful.

FYV16.jpg

and......................................

FYV15.jpg

Back