Cycling Amiibo Card Services [Offline]

Hi!! I think Ed is tier 6, I would hate to not pay anything though! So how about 5 TBT?

Hi! Can I have Henry, Flurry, Lily and Apple? I don’t have tbt, can I pay with igb? Thank you!

I'm fairly new to tbt trading, so I am not sure how much you would want for Celia? She's in your "unlisted" section, because in some unjust turn of the universe, she doesn't seem to be popular...so...how much would you think is fair? I'd be happy to adopt her from you if it wouldn't be any trouble. :)

hi!! julia has been a huge dreamie of mine ever since i found out she was in the welcome amiibo update, could i nab her pretty pls!!! :0

How much would you ask for Diana? I'm abit poor in TBT, I could pay in up to 1mill IGB!

IGN: Nick
Town: Myrefall
FC: 3454-1553-9177
Villager(s) You Want: Ankha, Biskit, Drago, Klaus, Pietro, Ribbot, Stitches, Zucker
Your Offer:We can talk about it: Discord: Nickersticker or Facebook: Nick Presseault
Availability: Mon-Thu: 6:00PM-11:00PM Fry: 6:00PM-12:00PM Sat: 10:00AM-12:00PM Sun: 10:00AM-11:00PM

Hi! How much do you want for Butch once he's in your town? (I really like him bc he looks just like my dog lol)

Back