Do you believe in ghosts?

i never had paranormal experiences and alot of shows and stuff i see online are scripted/fake so i dont really beleive in them. i think its majorly a psychological thing.

but they are really fun to think about

Last edited:
Yep. I had a lot in my childhood that never phased me until I got older. I see more animal spirits than people now. Although a few years back I had a run in with a 'bad' spirit that made staying in my house uneasy, he would stand in my room (which was his room once). It was finally smudged away a few years back.

The concept is nice & it's fun to entertain the idea that they exist for scary stories, but I don't believe in them.

I wish they were real, but all evidence points to no. I do believe people can leave behind some residual energy, though.

i only believe in the EMBZRSES GOOST SKWOAD

Actually though. I do. I believe that if you have unfinished business, you'll stay here. If you don't and life is done and/or you're satisfied, then you'd go to another Earth in another dimension.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No and I encourage anyone that actually does to seek mental help.

So it's wrong to have your own beliefs, even if they are somewhat delusional? That's like saying any religious person should go to a psych ward.

No and I encourage anyone that actually does to seek mental help.

Q: Do you believe in ghosts?
A: No and I encourage anyone that actually does to seek mental help.

Q: Do you believe in God?
A: No and I encourage anyone that actually does to seek mental help.

What you said is like saying religious people should seek mental help.

Last edited:
If they are becoming too much of a maniac, then yes they need help.

Well obviously but Miii said is that people who believe in ghosts should seek mental help only for believing in ghosts, not because they have become a maniac. Saying people who believe in ghosts only because they believe in ghosts should seek mental help is like saying a person who believes in God only for believing in God should seek mental help.

I don’t really believe in ghosts/spirits, though it’s kind of cool to think about sometimes.

i don't know, a bit? i mean, i've seen some of those videos about paranormal activity and it does look real. but then again, there's some fake videos and people debunking it so..yeah, i'm bit in the middle of it. i'm leaning closer to the "it's fake" side though.

Had a lot of paranormal experiences when I was younger so I do tend to believe there is something to that effect.

Back