• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Helloooooo from Florida!

acnlcorona

Bells
Hi everyone, my name is acnlCorona and I recently picked Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Welcome Amiibo) back up in July when I finally heard about the new Amiibo update (I know, I'm super late, LOL.) I hadn't picked up the game for almost a year before that, because I was busy with classes and then began to face the pure denial of knowing my favorite villager, Peanut, might have moved away after so much passed time.

I come baring the same goal I initially had with my town, Corona? I want to complete my dream town. I'm really glad I found this forum since that means the Animal Crossing is still alive and well. I hope to make friends with plenty of you all, and also make use of the awesome resources to help both myself and others in completing our town(s)! :)

Hope that's cool, can't wait to hear from you all soon!

Town: Corona
Native Fruit: Oranges

Hello! Nice to meet you. I'm also from Florida and my town's native fruit is also orange! And coincidentally, Peanut is also in my town :p

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Nice to meet you. I'm also from Florida and my town's native fruit is also orange! And coincidentally, Peanut is also in my town :p

Woah, that's so crazy mitfy! We have so much in common hahahha

Also, thank you everyone for all the warm welcomes!

Hello and Welcome to TBT! My name is Yume and my town name is ukiyo. I hope you have a fun tjme here talking to friends to also like animal crossing and spending your tbt bells, if you don't already know you earn tbt bells by posting p (not threads but posting on things)! I've had my say, my fc is 3755-2131-2551 and you can add me if you'd like and we could hang out some time

Back