What's your middle initial?

Lynn... So abbreviated its .L. I would make a joke about death note but I can't come up with anything good at the moment.:rolleyes:

My middle name is h for halle, making me mae halle... my sister is halle mae. (we're twins...) tbh it's a little weird fitting the whole twins-matchy-name-stereotype but she goes by halle and i go by mae so it's not that bad. i usually don't tell people though because people get confused.

My middle initial is D, which amuses my best friend to no end because I didn't think about it when I changed my name to Sunny but now I'm "Sunny D"

I have two, although I just use one middle name as part of my legal name (signing documents and such). The first is Kathleen, which was going to be my first name, but my father read another name and fell in love with it. The other is Francise, for my grandmother, although we found out, after she passed away, that her name was Francis and she changed the spelling and pronunciation, because she thought it was cooler.

J for Joseph. Based off of Joseph and the Whale.

Apparently my mom named us off of bible stories, and I can't be mad over that. (If I am, that might be sinning)

J for Joseph. That's what I was going to be called before my parents changed their mind. Also, my initials without the J is DS, so I think it's fate that I would be eventually drawn to Nintendo.

Last edited:
Back