• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your middle initial?

L. For Lynn. My mom's really good friend, who was at my birth instead of my dad cause he was a low life and couldn't find the time to be there for the birth of his child. :)

mine is M. i don't really like my middle name though

My middle initial is M but it's not a given name. I made it up because I don't have one lol.

It starts with a T.

But I don't like it and people I know says it doesn't fit me as well.

Last edited:
E for Elizabeth, my great-grandmother's middle name. I like it, it's pretty :lemon:

Rosemary which was originally my first name and Jane which has always been my middle name.

Don't have one. What really is the point of middle names anyway?

From what I understand it actually started with the old belief that names held power. Your middle name was a secret name so that people couldn't use your name to control you, since they didn't know your whole name. :D

From what I understand it actually started with the old belief that names held power. Your middle name was a secret name so that people couldn't use your name to control you, since they didn't know your whole name. :D

Lol pretty obvious why my parents didn't give me one

Back