• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Reese is a thief.

UnderWish

Bells
Lobo
Jack
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Mint
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
This woman just stole 5 million bells from me.
I just gave someone Marina for 5 mil and they bought 5 items at my Re-Tail for 999,999 bells each and I go to check my savings and the 5 mil isn't there, where Reese said she would put it.
:confused: I'm not asking the person for any kind of refund since it definitely wasn't their fault but like ??
I want my bells.
Yes I've already saved/quit and even TT'd a day.

Reason why I always just tell the person to drop their Bells... Its not worth the risk of losing your 5m igb for a simpler method -.-

Do you have a side character that you might have put the stuff up for sale with? That's weird that it's just eat the bells like that..

I'm so sorry that happened to you! I mean she does have to make Bells....

Haha true. She should be set for a while then with 5 mill!

Do you have a side character that you might have put the stuff up for sale with? That's weird that it's just eat the bells like that..

Nope, I don't. I recently made the town though so I'm thinking it could have something to do with how I hadn't used the machine before that.

Reason why I always just tell the person to drop their Bells... Its not worth the risk of losing your 5m igb for a simpler method -.-

I told them to use Re-Tail instead, so it was my fault entirely :)

Well she has to make a living somehow...

Rip your bells :(.

Rip OTL

The money from Re-tail doesn't show up in your bank account until the next day! You might be ok!

That's strange, I've never heard of that happening :eek: From what I know they should show up in your account at 6 AM the next day. Hopefully they appear somehow...

Did you TT a day ahead and then go to see Reese? Usually if a villager buys something from Re-tail when I'm not there, the next day Reese will tell me she transferred the bells to my account. Maybe if you talk to her the bells will be transferred?

That's strange, I've never heard of that happening :eek: From what I know they should show up in your account at 6 AM the next day. Hopefully they appear somehow...

Hopefully. I don't really mind since I don't spend bells all too much anyway..

Did you TT a day ahead and then go to see Reese? Usually if a villager buys something from Re-tail when I'm not there, the next day Reese will tell me she transferred the bells to my account. Maybe if you talk to her the bells will be transferred?

I did speak with her after TTing. I have a feeling it was just the Wi-Fi that messed it up I:

Back