Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Not including clothing qrs or anything inside; how many qrs do you use?
I have one, lowly stepstone qr.

Last edited:
I'm pretty much a QR addict. I need to make multiple accounts just to store all of my QR codes, lol.

I'm currently only using about 3 qr codes in my town rn. I'm using a much smaller path then what I would normally use, so it's taking up a lot less space. I plan on adding in signs around town still, so that will eventually add on to it.

All of my designs on all four mules are qr codes, lol. I don't have a single one I made myself, I'm too lazy XD

I use all for my three characters (that's 30) but if we're talking about types, I use 10 different qr paths.

I said 4-7 but it's probably more. I have my paths, my secondary paths, a third set of paths that there's only a few pieces of and I might delete all together... Then I have my cutout standees as well.

My town is filled with designs, all of my characters have designs. I put some of my dresses I made on my side characters for dream visitors to take.

Right now I have a water path, a stepping stone, a one wide path, a 2 wide path and a path to cover the cobblestone areas.
I just really like paths >>

I do plan on getting rid of some of them though later on.

I have a hippie dress that I found on the arp- I mean internet, otherwise the rest of the designs I did in-game so they are technically not QR codes, yet anyway.

I don't use any QRs that someone else created, but I do have 4 characters with full pattern slots in every one of my towns.

I love designing and making patterns. For each town, I map out (with a Word document) the designs that each of the four characters will need to wear or to have in their homes, and then I figure out who needs to hold which path patterns.

The fun thing is that, since all of her pattern slots are full, whenever I have Mayor Athelwyn design a pattern for someone on TBT, she winds up dressed as Maleficent or a snowman or a fairy king or whatever for a while, until I get her back into her own pattern dress. ;)

In Tinytree all the patterns I drew are exclusively for the house, e.g. pillow cases, bedsheets, photo frames etc. most of the characters have them all filled though some might not be using all of them. In Borei the mayor's pattern slots are filled up for a stone path I drew. One is reserved for her pro design outfit. I will probably use my alt characters to hold more path patterns and a pro design for their outfit.

On Sundance, I have my main path consisting of 9 QRs, and some secondary water and stone QRs containing 2 QRs each. I didn't make any of them~
On Hangzhou, I use a one tile path, but with some QRs I made (which need to be remade ASAP) it amounts to around 10?

One pathway tile, one stepping stone and two shrub tiles for my main town.
Use the shrub tiles for places that shrubs wouldn't grow.

Back