• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What country are you in?

From the States but living in South Korea for work. There's NO ONE in my time zone! All the Japanese players have their own communities so it's hard to trade with them but if I want to trade with people from North America, it's hard to find a time that works for both sides.

I'm in the S.East Asia / Oceanic time zone if you ever want to play! It's pretty close at least :p Btw yass korea! I'm Korean living in Malaysia though.

I'm in the S.East Asia / Oceanic time zone if you ever want to play! It's pretty close at least :p Btw yass korea! I'm Korean living in Malaysia though.

Oh cool! I'm a Korean-American, born and raised in the States. One of the reasons I chose to live here was that I wanted to learn more Korean and about the culture. I actually don't have much time to play these days but we're on holiday!

Oh cool! I'm a Korean-American, born and raised in the States. One of the reasons I chose to live here was that I wanted to learn more Korean and about the culture. I actually don't have much time to play these days but we're on holiday!

Oh sweet. I lived in Seoul most my life, I kinda miss it, especially the food :'D Feel free to VM me if you want to play or even talk!

U.S.A, where some consider the states to be a ****hole.
On the west coast, in California. Finally starting to cool down here :)

United States of America. Sadly

Last edited:
Back