• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Blue Hybrids

amazonevan19

DLELELEWOOOOP
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1404-3604-3427
Coco
New Leaf Token
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Lobo
Leif
Feedback
100% (22) +
Looking for lots of blue hybrids. Specifically blue roses, blue violets, and blue pansies. I don't know how much they usually go for in terms of IGB, so make an offer with a reference to how much they usually sell for if you could please. :) I just gutted my TBT to buy a blue pansy icon for this forum, otherwise I'd be more than happy to make TBT offers. :p

Thank you!

I have 7 blue pansies and 3 blue roses that I can give you. I'm not sure how much IGB they usually go for either lol Does 10k for all sound fair?

If you have anything I'm looking for here, we could just make a trade too!

I have 7 blue pansies and 3 blue roses that I can give you. I'm not sure how much IGB they usually go for either lol Does 10k for all sound fair?

If you have anything I'm looking for here, we could just make a trade too!

That sounds like a fair price to me! 1,000 bells apiece if my math is right :p

Thank you! I'll look at that list and see if there's anything I need for anything you need later. About to head off to a class so I can be online in approximately an hour or so. You can visit my town if you don't mind.

Back