Las Vegas Terrorist Attack Leaves 50+ Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernie Sanders has spent his whole political career campaigning for tougher gun control laws.

Please I don't use tragic deaths as a scapegoat for nonsensical political bashing.

I wasn't bashing the man himself, I was bashing his supporters, who have been proven to be incredibly violent and uncontrollable.

I wasn't bashing the man himself, I was bashing his supporters, who have been proven to be incredibly violent and uncontrollable.

All baskets have their bad apples.

You're overgeneralizing. And I hate that.

Sure, but it is vividly clear the "Feel the Berners" are far more violent than the other sides.

White-Nationalist-Rally-Charlottesville.jpg

Overgeneralizing what? I was making a point.

You're overgeneralizing Bernie supporters. Not all of them are bad people, set out to start riots and make the world a worse place. They just think much differently than you and I.

Assuming that they're all bad isn't good.

You're overgeneralizing Bernie supporters. Not all of them are bad people, set out to start riots and make the world a worse place. They just think much differently than you and I.

Assuming that they're all bad isn't good.
They aren't ALL bad. But there are a lot that are.

What's sick is this man killed himself knowing he'd won some kinda victory. He completed this horrible crime that he'd no doubt planned out. He knew by killing himself he'd never face justice. He went out his own way. Coward is what he was.

The only think to do with fabric in this situation is the shirt I am wearing.

Do you want me to get the statistics out? Because I would be more than happy to educate you on the rates of violence between each respective party.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, do your own homework. Name one incident where Bernie Sanders supporters marched through streets with pitchforks shouting "white lives matter".

Do you want me to get the statistics out? Because I would be more than happy to educate you on the rates of violence between each respective party.

We should really try to keep this conversation on topic.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's sick is this man killed himself knowing he'd won some kinda victory. He completed this horrible crime that he'd no doubt planned out. He knew by killing himself he'd never face justice. He went out his own way. Coward is what he was.

Absolutely. He was suspected to be part of ISIS, and since he killed himself they haven't been able to confirm this. He really was a coward. Wherever he is rn he better feel ashamed of himself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, do your own homework. Name one incident where Bernie Sanders supporters marched through streets with pitchforks shouting "white lives matter".

They do other stuff, not that, like attacking people who hold "All lives matter" signs.

Can you give me a source where it specifically says a group of Bernie Sanders supporters ambushed people with "all lives matter" signs?

I honestly wasn't expecting your only source to be that of a viral YouTube "social experiment" video (which I'd like to take this opportunity to say has no confirmation of authenticity at all), but I went ahead and watched it.

There is no mention of a Bernie Sanders supporter anywhere in that video.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, Joey Salads speaks out against Bernie Sanders. That's the most biased "source" you could cite, if it were a source at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back