Female Alt Names?

Flare

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7087-8935-1983
Hi all! I'm thinking on replaying my AC game soon and I've been thinking on some good names for my female alts for quite a while now.

Does anyone have any good recommendations on what I should put? If so please post below! It would help me greatly. :D

I plan on having 2 of them btw.

I generally would prefer names related to Music or Space but feel free to recommend anything. :)

Last edited:
Do you have anything to go on, like personality wise, or theme that they're going to embody?

Do you have anything to go on, like personality wise, or theme that they're going to embody?
Hmm well I was thinking it would be nice for them to have names related to space or music. :eek:

Last edited:
For music, Melody could work nicely :)
And for space maybe Stella, Aurora, Celeste, or Rhea

Music: Harmony, Viola, Piper, Cadence, Aria, Celeste, Sonatina, or Melody.

Space: Aurora, Halo, Comet, Esther, Fay, Halley('s comet), Luna, Nova, Stella, Vega, or Sol. Astrological signs are an idea too!

Also: Ariel, Bianca, Elara, Larissa, Leda, Pandora, and Rhea are moons of planets in our solar system.

Bump

I like the names yall gave me Jeannine and squidpops! :D

I think I might go with Viola for one. :D

Last edited:
For the music name, you could have some of these:
Belle, Cappella, Harmony, Jazz, Melody, Tango.

For space names, you could try these:
Galexia, Andromeda, Aurora, Luna, Estelle, Nova.

But if you've already settled for Viola, that's really cute! I like it a lot.

Hmm... Alto, Calliope, Arietta, Calypso, Fifer, Harper, Lyric, Piper, Ophelia, Luna, Elara, Lyra, Estelle, Nova, Eve and Marie are really pretty. Some of them aren't related at all, I just think they're pretty.

Hermione, Adele, Pandora, Venus are just ones that come to mind when i thought of music and space. you could name them after astrological signs toooo

Back