Giveaway First 5 ★ Free RV items!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope I filled it out correctly! I think this is very wonderful for you to do ;;u;; Thanks again for helping me complete the my melody set!

mayor & town name: Chickpea of Niue
time & date: well, I’m in AEST time so it’s the 7th today... but I’d like it delivered as soon as possible today
items: Golf Bag, New Nintendo 3DS, Nook's Homes Car, Nook's Homes Mat, Office Wall, Raccoon Wall Clock, Sacks of Money, Sales Graph, Terra-Cotta Floor, Wii U Console. (All from Tom Nook's RV)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait.. lemme do this again
I’m in AEST time and I’m available from now-7pm thanks!

mayor & town name: Chickpea of Niue
time & date: well, I’m in AEST time so it’s the 7th today... but I’d like it delivered as soon as possible today
items: Golf Bag, New Nintendo 3DS, Nook's Homes Car, Nook's Homes Mat, Office Wall, Raccoon Wall Clock, Sacks of Money, Sales Graph, Terra-Cotta Floor, Wii U Console. (All from Tom Nook's RV)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait.. lemme do this again
I’m in AEST time and I’m available from now-7pm thanks!

sorry, that isn't in my availability. please check it in form rules and convert MDT to yours and see if any of those times suit your availability. if not, i'm sorry!

here's a useful link to convert
https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/aest-to-mdt-converter

Last edited:
Oh, okay, thanks for the converter.
So, Monday is when I go to work and the minimum time I come back home is 4pm my time, so that’s 11pm on the 8th. Thanks. Oh, do I have to re-fill the form?

Oh, okay, thanks for the converter.
So, Monday is when I go to work and the minimum time I come back home is 4pm my time, so that’s 11pm on the 8th. Thanks. Oh, do I have to re-fill the form?

if you could just copy-paste it and put the date/time you have chosen in the correct spot that'd be great :)

---
closed. accepting your time request, Chick. see you 10/8 @ 11pm MDT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back