• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

AND I'M BACK

D

Deleted User

IGN said:
UK, September 10, 2009 - While in town to announce a Winnie the Pooh movie and present brand new scenes from Toy Story 3, John Lasseter also spilled the beans about the forthcoming Cars sequel, Cars 2.

According to the Disney/Pixar maestro, he became inspired while travelling around Europe and wondering what would happen to his characters if they were placed on foreign soil.

The result is a story in which Lightning McQueen competes in the global 'Race of Champions', involving Formula 1, rally and sports car races in five glamorous locations - Japan, Germany, Italy, France and finally England.

However, along the way, McQueen's intellectually challenged buddy Mater unwittingly saves the life of Fenn McMissile, a sleek sports car who also happens to be a secret agent.

His efforts cause Fenn - and the villainous agents he is doing battle with - to think Mater is a spy, and so the racing comedy also has an action-adventure twist.

Lasseter then presented some beautiful concept art, and hinted that much of the comedy will revolve around Mater being an ignorant American abroad.

Cars 2 is set to hit screens in summer of 2011.

You don't believe me but I've knew for a while. Mr Pixar told me not to tell but now it's ok for me to let you guys know!
http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/102/1023328p1.html

Man this might be intresting. I loved cars, but they might mess it up

ehh i didnt like the first cars that much.. not too excited for a second one.

Hi Lightning McCarl. What's next? Winnie The Pooh? Why the freaking hell would Lightning McQueen come to an animal crossing forum? He doesn't even have fingers to type.

Tom said:
kalinn said:
ehh i didnt like the first cars that much.. not too excited for a second one.
This.

First one nearly put me to sleep like Up.
Honestly, Up's a good movie, it's just bryko that makes it look like *censored.2.0*.

@nook: This isn't carl's doing, I've known him for 2 years and he told me this is not his fault, it's someone else that saw carl and got the idea to start a trend of Pixar trolls.

interesting. Cars wasn't a fantastic movie as far as disney/pixar goes...but it was decent.

I had no interest in the first Cars movie, so I won't even bother to watch the second.

Back