• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite game?

KnoxUK

Bells
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
I think mine is 'TimeSplitters: Future Perfect' but its a tough call. I have loads of games I love.

What about you guys?

Okami!

This game wasn't/isn't very popular but I've completed it at least 5 times. Highly recommend : )

^Okami is a GREAT game!

Anyways, I'm not sure what my favorite game is but I can say I really love the Metroid(even Other M) and Castlevania series...Metroidvanias in general, really.

Besides obviously, Animal Crossing, some of my other favorite games are:

- Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
- Kingdom Hearts (1st one in particular)
- Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town and Animal Parade
- Super Mario World

I don't play these as much anymore, but they each have been a pretty significant part of my life at some point.

Ooh, tough!

Series: Advance Wars
Single game: Skies of Arcadia

Breath of the Wild is getting up there too. Have to see how it holds up with replaying.

Mine is
4. Pokemon X/Y & ORAS
3. Fire Emblem Fates/Radiant Dawn/Heroes
2. All Animal Crossing games
1. Minecraft/Skyrim/Call of duty (all)

Mother series I've played it at least in a total of 7 times :)

Animal crossing series is first to come to mind, but bayonetta 2 is just so damn good I love it. Botw is new, so I don't wanna say its a favorite just yet... giving it more time to gestate.... but goddamn is that game fun. Mgs5 is up there, and botw basically took all the aspects of mgs5 I loved and perfected them.

My most played game is FFXIV with 200 days (yes actual days worth of gametime) ... I truly love that game, and its like my second home, but I don't think its quite favourite material. It's my go to, but not my best.

Besides Animal Crossing, some of my favourite ever games are:
- Pokemon (especially Sapphire, HeartGold and X)
- Harvest Moon Tree of Tranquility
- Civilisation V
- Football Manager (14, 15, 16)
- Dota 2
- Mario Kart Wii
- Super Mario Bros.

I have a lot lol

Persona 3,4 and 5
Sims 2,3 and 4
Stella Glow
Fire Emblem Awakening
Rune Factory 4
Ace Attorney all of them lol

there a ton of games i bet that'll be my all time favorites, but i just can't play them right now because i dont have a gaming pc //crying
i really want to play overwatch, the witcher, and the isle. hopefully i can grab my hands on those games and get to play them in the future

at the moment, aside from Animal Crossing: New Leaf, my favorite 3DS games are Monster Hunter: Generations, and Pokemon Sun!

It's tough picking a favorite one. My top 5 would probably look something like this:

- Grand Theft Auto V / San Andreas
- Saints Row: The Third / Sleeping Dogs / Saints Row IV
- Borderlands 2 / Pre-Sequel
- Stardew Valley / Animal Crossing New Leaf / Sims 3
- Life is Strange

And I'm only counting games I've played myself, which is not a whole lot.

Back