• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway *ONLINE* Super GIVEAWAY! WA, Steetpass, and more! *UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take a king tut mask, the four pink roses, the cinamoroll hat and the parasol!

- - - Post Merge - - -

So 12 TBT? if im right!

I'll take a king tut mask, the four pink roses, the cinamoroll hat and the parasol!

- - - Post Merge - - -

So 12 TBT? if im right!

Yep! I wont be available to trade for about another 30 minutes, but I'll go ahead and put the items on hold for you! I'll VM you when you order is ready to be picked up!

Do you have any of these items cataloged?
Arched Window, Rococo Wall, Antique Clock, Blossom Latern, Corinthian post, deluxe range, fireplace, hibachi, kitchen corner, peacock chair, paper wall lamp, microwave, pink velvet stool, Mosaic Wall?
If you have it all 15 TBT?

I'd love to get the Cinamoroll Sofa and the planter.

Ok! Sounds good! I will put your orders down on the list. However, I won't be available until at least another hour (I'm really busy IRL atm), so I'll just VM you when the order is ready. Whatever time works best for you is fine.

BTW, that'll be 4TBT!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have any of these items cataloged?
Arched Window, Rococo Wall, Antique Clock, Blossom Latern, Corinthian post, deluxe range, fireplace, hibachi, kitchen corner, peacock chair, paper wall lamp, microwave, pink velvet stool, Mosaic Wall?
If you have it all 15 TBT?

I can check in a bit. I am really busy IRL, so it will be at least an hour before I can check tho.

Ok Y'all, just need about 15-20 more minutes if that is fine with you. Just finished the stuff I needed to do in IRL, and just have one last thing to do! My sincerest apologies for the wait!

Last edited:
Sure thing! I'll look as soon as I get done with the person above you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok. . .So all I have cataloged is the paper wall lamp, and the kitchen corner, if you're still interested. . .Sorry for not having the other items. :/

I will see take them! Can you check
Pot rack, Rococo Wall or lamp, potted ivy, sconce, super toliet, tatami bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back