Giveaway *ONLINE* Super GIVEAWAY! WA, Steetpass, and more! *UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
could i take the store shelf and the cinnamoroll tray + stool? :blush:

Hi, sorry, but please reread the original post. I have put a limit of 2 Welcome Amiibo items per person, so that there is enough to go around for everyone. You're going to have to drop one of the items.

However, there is a limit of five items total, so you can still get some other non-Welcome Amiibo items too!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Could I have the gold axe and watering can?

Yeah sure thing. I will put the items on hold for you, and I'll VM when I am ready for delivery.

Hi, sorry, but please reread the original post. I have put a limit of 2 Welcome Amiibo items per person, so that there is enough to go around for everyone. You're going to have to drop one of the items.

However, there is a limit of five items total, so you can still get some other non-Welcome Amiibo items too!

ahh sorry, my mistake. i thought it was listed as an orderable item! sleepy brain

just the cinnamoroll tray and store shelf is fine!

Last edited:
5 black roses please!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ohhh nevermind, replace one of the roses with the cinnamaroll stool please! thank you :)

may i please get your cinnamoroll stool & sign? ;;v;; ahhh my heart ❤

im sorry for yet another change, 3 black roses the cinamaroll stool and a bundle of perfect peaches, thank you so much!

im sorry for yet another change, 3 black roses the cinamaroll stool and a bundle of perfect peaches, thank you so much!

Yeah. Sure thing. I'll put the items in hold and put you down on the order list when I get a chanve. I'll VM you when it is ready for delivery.

- - - Post Merge - - -

may i please get your cinnamoroll stool & sign? ;;v;; ahhh my heart ❤

Sorry, but the person above you already claimed the stool. . .

could I get the golden shoveL?

Sorry, someone already asked for it before you. . .

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I order 2 planters? Thx

Sorry, I've just removed it from the list. My apologies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I order 5 black roses please?

Yes. Please check the original post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I please have the two pink azalea starts and the Dalmatian ornament?

Yes. Please check the original post!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I please have the two Hello Kitty items?

Sorry :( Someone already took them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back