• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway *ONLINE* Super GIVEAWAY! WA, Steetpass, and more! *UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
could i take the store shelf and the cinnamoroll tray + stool? :blush:

Hi, sorry, but please reread the original post. I have put a limit of 2 Welcome Amiibo items per person, so that there is enough to go around for everyone. You're going to have to drop one of the items.

However, there is a limit of five items total, so you can still get some other non-Welcome Amiibo items too!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Could I have the gold axe and watering can?

Yeah sure thing. I will put the items on hold for you, and I'll VM when I am ready for delivery.

Hi, sorry, but please reread the original post. I have put a limit of 2 Welcome Amiibo items per person, so that there is enough to go around for everyone. You're going to have to drop one of the items.

However, there is a limit of five items total, so you can still get some other non-Welcome Amiibo items too!

ahh sorry, my mistake. i thought it was listed as an orderable item! sleepy brain

just the cinnamoroll tray and store shelf is fine!

Last edited:
5 black roses please!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ohhh nevermind, replace one of the roses with the cinnamaroll stool please! thank you :)

may i please get your cinnamoroll stool & sign? ;;v;; ahhh my heart ❤

im sorry for yet another change, 3 black roses the cinamaroll stool and a bundle of perfect peaches, thank you so much!

im sorry for yet another change, 3 black roses the cinamaroll stool and a bundle of perfect peaches, thank you so much!

Yeah. Sure thing. I'll put the items in hold and put you down on the order list when I get a chanve. I'll VM you when it is ready for delivery.

- - - Post Merge - - -

may i please get your cinnamoroll stool & sign? ;;v;; ahhh my heart ❤

Sorry, but the person above you already claimed the stool. . .

could I get the golden shoveL?

Sorry, someone already asked for it before you. . .

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I order 2 planters? Thx

Sorry, I've just removed it from the list. My apologies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I order 5 black roses please?

Yes. Please check the original post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I please have the two pink azalea starts and the Dalmatian ornament?

Yes. Please check the original post!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I please have the two Hello Kitty items?

Sorry :( Someone already took them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back