• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

if you could add a new sub to any sub what would it be?

50m4ra

Aaaaaaaaaaaaayiaaaaaaaaah
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Jack
I think this would be best here.

If I could add a new sub it's definitely be a "ask me!" Sub so we can have more threads fitted onto the main basement
Also, if I did wanna ask someone in their thread I wouldn't ( possibly ) have to dig through many pages.

David Bowie General Discussion.

But in all seriousness, a sub for the "ask me" threads would be really handy. Same for role-plays, really.

TBT book club. :cool:

I've been wanting to make it as a group for a year+ actually. I think it'd be great to encourage more of the youngsters on the forum to read more.

A "Writing" sub for the Museum. I feel like any writing things get buried under all the art/freebie threads, and we're left putting them in the Cafe, where they still get buried.
A "News/Politics" sub for the Cafe. A lot of people are interested in this stuff, but I am not. I know the world is horrible and the pollitics threads get so heated and I'm just not here for it. Plus a lot of the younger people here probably aren't fans of seeing all the "So Many People Killed In Horrible Accident" things, I know I sure am.
And an "Ask Me" sub for the Basement. There's so many of them and they get buried in the games, and I always forget I even have one until I'm bored...

David Bowie General Discussion.

But in all seriousness, a sub for the "ask me" threads would be really handy. Same for role-plays, really.

Haha, yeah I approve of the Bowie though :p

Yeah, all those ask ones could use their own since they are a lot and still around. Not sure about RP though, haven't really seen those apart from Mafia but they have Cellar already.

A "Writing" sub for the Museum. I feel like any writing things get buried under all the art/freebie threads, and we're left putting them in the Cafe, where they still get buried.
A "News/Politics" sub for the Cafe. A lot of people are interested in this stuff, but I am not. I know the world is horrible and the pollitics threads get so heated and I'm just not here for it. Plus a lot of the younger people here probably aren't fans of seeing all the "So Many People Killed In Horrible Accident" things, I know I sure am.
And an "Ask Me" sub for the Basement. There's so many of them and they get buried in the games, and I always forget I even have one until I'm bored...

^^ I like all of these suggestions, especially the writing one.

Also, under the Brewster's Cafe I think there should be a section for clubs :) like, someone can make a thread for clubs for certain pieces of media or topics, like star wars, marvel, undertale, etc. Someone would make the thread with rules, regulations, and if they want, an application for people to fill out if they want to be apart of the club and have a list of members. Then people could discuss that topic on that thread with others and keep it mostly contained in that one area.

This is also where a book club or cooking club like Tina and EvieEvening23 suggested would go.

There was something like this in a forum I used to go on when I was younger, and it was a lot of fun. It's a great way to make friends, too! I would really enjoy something like this and I'm sure others would too. That way there's a more set place where discussion on a certain topic should go, too.

I think more museum sections would be cool. At the moment it seems very focused on art, but I'd love to see other members' writing, music, sewing, all sorts of stuff like that because creation is great.

Yesss Allllllll of these should happen....

Oh yeah with the way it's "Trending" maybe a counting vs game sub would be good...

There should be a subforum for chatroom threads. My friends and I had a chatroom thread and it got to about 5k posts but it got shut down because we kept making "low-quality" posts. A chatroom thread would steer away from the "post quality" rule.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think more museum sections would be cool. At the moment it seems very focused on art, but I'd love to see other members' writing, music, sewing, all sorts of stuff like that because creation is great.

Well those are all forms of art, so...

Idk why people haven't made threads for music/writing/sewing yet. It would definitely be more refreshing than to just go there and see a bunch of digital drawings people have made.

another thing from an old forum that i liked was that there was a section for guides !

like people would make how-to threads, like guides for applications like gimp/photoshop, how to make a certain type of graphic, etc. on here people could use it for basic QR designs, how to make x in your town, and other AC related things.
i'm sure there might be small things like this in certain forums on here but it'd be nice to see them all in on place :)

a sub dedicated to me (i've put this suggestion in before but it isn't popular with the staff, wonder why)

Back