• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Amaroth's Shop: Hybrids, Saplings, Fruit, Furniture, Clothes, etc.

Name:muffin
Town:my butt
FC: 4270-1099-7443
Order:pilot goggles, donut cushion
Pick-up or delivery?: it doesn't matter delivery
Price:4 tbt

However question what is milk or sugar

I can deliver sometime tomorrow.
I believe the milk and sugar are items you get from Brewster after working. I might be wrong, I got them from someone else and I haven't received them from him yet.

Now that I think about it they might be ingredients from the harvest festival.

Last edited:
I can deliver sometime tomorrow.
I believe the milk and sugar are items you get from Brewster after working. I might be wrong, I got them from someone else and I haven't received them from him yet.

Ok I have been looking for cream&sugar if that's it I would love to have it and I can be available til 1 pm est when I go to work

Name: Captain
Town: Ntrprise
FC: 4656-6590-1908
Order: wrapped clover x1, kagamimochi, lotus lamp, pear wardrobe, pickle jar, sailor's shirt, ribboned straw hat, whole pizza, ramen cup, donut cushion, Chocolate Cake, K.K. Dirge, K.K. Groove
Pick-up or delivery?: Delivery please
Price: 20 tbt

Name: Captain
Town: Ntrprise
FC: 4656-6590-1908
Order: wrapped clover x1, kagamimochi, lotus lamp, pear wardrobe, pickle jar, sailor's shirt, ribboned straw hat, whole pizza, ramen cup, donut cushion, Chocolate Cake, K.K. Dirge, K.K. Groove
Pick-up or delivery?: Delivery please
Price: 20 tbt

Thank you for ordering! I'll need a little bit to get everything together, but I will let you know when it's ready.

I'm too lazy to fill out the form! Can i get 4 black lillies and 4 purple pansies? That would be 16 TBT!

I'd like the super sea snail and the hagoita please :D

I'm too lazy to fill out the form! Can i get 4 black lillies and 4 purple pansies? That would be 16 TBT!

The form is to keep things organized!! Lol. I can do that. I'll let you know when it's ready. Picking up or delivery?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like the super sea snail and the hagoita please :D

Do you want to pay in TBT or IGB? Also delivery or pick-up?

Edit: I can't seem to find my hagoita, but I'll let you know if that changes.

Last edited:
Order: 2 blue roses, 3 pink roses, 5 purple roses, 3 orange tulips
Price: 26 tbt
Is this alright? c:

Order: 2 blue roses, 3 pink roses, 5 purple roses, 3 orange tulips
Price: 26 tbt
Is this alright? c:

I did just update my list a few seconds ago, thought I'd let you know, in case you didn't see it.
Do you want to do pick-up or delivery?

Last edited:
Back