• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Has Jack talked to you?

i saw jack just earlier! he gave me the monster mask, though i had actually already bought a mummy mask earlier today! i love october so i'm super excited for halloween.

I ignore him, and I skip Halloween, I skip Holidays I don't need items from, it's just a day I can't get anything done.
"Town hall is closed for festivities."
Oh, come on.

Last edited:
You only need the masks to "do Halloween".
Good Luck and have a Great Day.

I like collecting the clothes that "match", and besides, you'll never know when you'll need that Mummy aesthetic (considering I'm waiting for Gracie so I can do thost damned fashion checks >_< ).

Please do not remind me of that retched horror. lol

Aha, unfortunately I'll be going through that nightmare once I spend enough bells at T.I.Y (and then re-live it on my second town once the time comes). ughhh *shudders* xD

YES, I forgot he did this October 1st so it was a nice surprise this morning. I love this time of year!

He gave me the bug mask, must say he did make me jump as wasn't expecting to see him lol

got the bug mask! I didn't expect to see Jack since I haven't experienced Halloween in NL (despite I've had this game for 4 years...) So this will be my first Halloween, pretty darn excited.

I got the mummy mask! I love Halloween so much in real life and in game so I'm super excited! :3

Yup! Talked to him yesterday morning and got the werewolf mask from him. Stopped by the shop and picked up the mummy mask as well.

Got the werewolf mask from Jack and picked up the ghost one at the shop. It's my first Halloween in NL so I'm excited for that!

I haven't logged into ACNL for awhile yet, so Jack hasn't spoken to me. I'm very excited to see him though! I think I'll let him wander around in my town when I see him and talk to him later in the day so he can spread his spoopy cheer for a bit~ I have all the masks already, so I don't mind which he gives me. I'd rather just have him saunter about looking amazing!

Back