Transphobic
Super dumb
Bully
Doesn't want to do anything about global warming
No experience
Selfish
Racist
And many more...

I don't have enough time right now to explain all of the reasons people should absolutely HATE that man.

is this a ****ing joke?

To the OP’s defense, there are people that don’t know about the hatred that much. But even before he ran for president, he has always been a rude person. He’s been a publicity whore from the beginning of his attention. He sure hasn’t changed.

Have you seen literally anything he's said? Ever? Or done, for that matter? Or ever picked up a newspaper, or watched the news?

Smh at all this aggressiveness towards OP. Perhaps theyre just looking for other people's opinions as well.

It's not just infuriated liberals after all the stuff Trump did. Bell Tree Forums had a history of people getting rude at other members on first offense or first question, even when they are unaware of the community's opinions. I remembered when I wanted to sell what I won at a giveaway, and people gave me a backlash for it, not knowing that it's wrong to sell what you win at a giveaway.

Tbh, I live under a rock. I don't watch or read the news. I dont even care about politics for the matter, besides what I hear from school.
Just not gonna get involved in politics period, lol

I don't hate the guy but I just think he is terrible at being a leader of a super powerful country. And he tweets like no other president has done. That to me is not professional

I think Trump is one of the best presidents
for the economy and our foreign policy.

GDP is going to go to 6%! ;)
North Korea, you are nothing. ;)

he is selfish, think only about money and sexist

How is he selfish when he lets an ill Jewish boy fly across the country on his helicopter to a hospital which has the care he so badly needs? How is he selfish when he has personally donated one million dollars to the hurricane that hit Texas? How is he selfish when he donated a lot of money which helped fight the AIDS crisis? How is he selfish?

- - - Post Merge - - -

How does he only think about money? If he only thought about money, he wouldn't have ran for the oval office. He spent money on his campaign and stopped making a personal profit and cut ties to his businesses.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How is he sexist? He talks about Iran's actual sexism and calls them out? He
doesn't give woman less opportunities or pays them less than he does with men.

That creature we call our "president" made fun of a disabled reporter, that's enough for me to despise him to hell.

Oh and let's not forget our president's ridiculous actions in helping Puerto Rico....

Last edited:
I'm a libertarian leaning independent and utterly despised Trump during the election. I felt he was a selfish, vain, inept candidate who would destroy the country, the Constitution, and go back on his word. He was the lesser of two evils vs. Hillary though. I proudly voted for Gary Johnson and was slightly relieved Hillary lost, not so much that Trump won.

After his SCOTUS pick and some of his moves to shrink the size of government, I've warmed up to him a little. I still have many concerns about his governing style and many of his political stances, but he has done some things to limit the growth of big government. Basically my vote in 2020 will come down to (a) if the libertarians nominate a nut job or not and (b) what Trump can actually get done to earn my vote. If Trump's first term is meh or bad then I'll either vote libertarian again or vote for a lesser third party or maybe even a write-in vote.

Having said that, I think people hate him because of his style, his stances, his rhetoric, and his populist message. The establishment of both parties especially hate him due to him being a perceived threat to their power. He did lose the popular vote after all but won the critical Electoral College, which Hillary royally ****ed up on. That indicates his power base/coalition which got him into office is rather fragile, though with how the Democrats are doing lately and their utter dearth of non-****ty candidates I don't see how he'll lose in 2020.

How is he selfish when he lets an ill Jewish boy fly across the country on his helicopter to a hospital which has the care he so badly needs? How is he selfish when he has personally donated one million dollars to the hurricane that hit Texas? How is he selfish when he donated a lot of money which helped fight the AIDS crisis? How is he selfish?

- - - Post Merge - - -

How does he only think about money? If he only thought about money, he wouldn't have ran for the oval office. He spent money on his campaign and stopped making a personal profit and cut ties to his businesses.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How is he sexist? He talks about Iran's actual sexism and calls them out? He
doesn't give woman less opportunities or pays them less than he does with men.

haha yeah let's just ignore all the bad things he has done because we all know that helping a jewish kid outweighs giving nazis positions of power

I prefer to say I disagree with his policies and views. Then again, he's done some pretty disgusting stuff as a person...

there was an interview with a trump supporter once, and i find that it summarizes people who support him. it was the whole "ppl want to take down a statue" and trump said both sides were in the wrong. this is how the interview happened:

interviewer: so, mrs. ___ what do you think about this?
Mrs.: I think everyone is being way too judgmental, do you have proof he said that?
interviewer: ... yes we just played the clip of him saying it.
mrs.: i still don't think it's right to judge him like that, maybe look at his point of view?
interviewer: how is he even remotely right, did you even see what happened in the event?
mrs.: no, but i trust the president, as should you.

the entire time i was thinking, is this what "politics" has come to? and unfortunately, it is. arguing with brick walls.

I love how aggressive everybody is towards OP.

It just makes your point of view look emotion-driven and therefore invalid.

Personally, I don't have an opinion. I hated Hillary. I was prepared to not join the military just because of her. As of Trump, I don't like him because of his unprofessionalism, but everyone acted like he was going to be a lot worse than he actually is and I can't say I disagree with everything he does. As long as he has a very large crew of PR agents around him I think we'll be okay. They have their work cut out for them, though. He's a bit of a PR nightmare lmao.

everyone who has sense already pretty much answered the question, but i do have additional comment. the people here on tbt from all sorts of political parties who do not like trump are simply those who do not tolerate, and recognize that racism, sexism, homophobia, is a BAD THING.

it has nothing to do with political parties. and its funny and very ironic to try to demonize those political parties when the people there wether liberal or not simply have integrity, and moral hearts in contrast to the parties they supposedly "hate", which is often associated by sharing same racism, sexism, homophobic views as trump, therefore are not strong in their sense of morality.

to put it simply. anti-human rights for minorities, racism, misogyny, homophobia, and sexism is a evil thing. america should incorporate some lessons in their schools on integrity, starting with its second biggest state which i think could use some of that.

everyone who has sense already pretty much answered the question, but i do have additional comment. the people here on tbt from all sorts of political parties who do not like trump are simply those who do not tolerate, and recognize that racism, sexism, homophobia, is a BAD THING.

it has nothing to do with political parties. and its funny and very ironic to try to demonize those political parties when the people there wether liberal or not simply have integrity, and moral hearts in contrast to the parties they supposedly "hate", which is often associated by sharing same racism, sexism, homophobic views as trump, therefore are not strong in their sense of morality.

to put it simply. anti-human rights for minorities, racism, misogyny, homophobia, and sexism is a evil thing. america should incorporate some lessons in their schools on integrity, starting with its second biggest state which i think could use some of that.

Are you talking bout' my Texas? Texas is NOT racist, misogynistic, homophobic, or sexist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back