• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Why the hate on Donald Trump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylie32123

ᑕᗩT ᒪOᐯEᖇ
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6699-4439-7572
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
First off I'm going to say this right now before we get judgy in here, I AM NOT A FAN OF DONALD TRUMP. I am not a republican, nor am I a democrat. I just want to know and understand why people hate him, thats all

he's a narcissistic, bigoted, hypocritical, childish, selfish and cruel leader who would rather spend time at a golf course ranting on twitter about fake news and spouting insults towards leaders in countries that need critical help than actually provide support to them.

I mean, just open your eyes a little. It doesn't need explaining.

There are many different reasons, but my one is his disrespect towards women, wishing to grab them by the *****, among other things.

Last edited:
It's not just Trump. TBT is a very liberal place, which means you better expect more hatred towards Republicans. And yes, Trump has been very rude. People feared that he will become a tyrant, but even with more power than anyone, he is nothing more than a Twitter bully.

Despite this site being liberal (even the American members), there are quite a few conservative members, and I'm at the right end of the political spectrum out of the more active members today.

he's a narcissistic, bigoted, hypocritical, childish, selfish and cruel leader who would rather spend time at a golf course ranting on twitter about fake news and spouting insults towards leaders in countries that need critical help than actually provide support to them.

You forgot "racist". But you summoned up everything nicely.

Last edited:
You forgot "racist". But you summoned up everything nicely.

That fits under "bigoted" but while we're at it: homophobic, transphobic, misogynistic, antisemitic, islamophobic...

Not to mention he's a huge embarrassment. Look at how he's talking about Puerto Rico and their mayor right now, it's pathetic. That's not how a leader let alone a leader of an entire country should be acting.

Do you ever watch the news or?

Do you ever watch the news or?

Watching the news is worse than reading about it. The media, including Fox News,
literally tells you what to think. You want to know how to be a true free thinker?

Watch and read various news sources with an open-mind and then form your thoughts.

C-Span shows their viewers what's happening. Trump is talking, they show Trump talking.
They don't tell their viewers what to think over what Trump is talking about, like CNN.

Last edited:
Watching the news is worse than reading about it. The media, including Fox News,
literally tells you what to think. You want to know how to be a true free thinker?

Watch and read various news sources with an open-mind and then form your thoughts.

C-Span shows their viewers what's happening. Trump is talking, they show Trump talking.
They don't tell their viewers what to think over what Trump is talking about, like CNN.

i see trump talk and no matter what format and as a 'free thinker', i come to the same conclusion. it doesn't matter through which lens - that of a liberal, conservative, or an entirely unbiased and neutral source - same conclusion: he is toxic.

His behavior (especially on Twitter) is highly inexcusable, but some of the political actions he did, I have to agree with. And I agree that he needs to quit twitter. If someone behaves like this, they are no fit for the president, and this may affect his chances of winning re-election.

His behavior (especially on Twitter) is highly inexcusable, but some of the political actions he did, I have to agree with. And I agree that he needs to quit twitter. If someone behaves like this, they are no fit for the president, and this may affect his chances of winning re-election.

literally what 'political actions' has he done thats good

literally what 'political actions' has he done thats good

Let's see:

- He reversed DACA and let Congress decide on it
- He undone Obama's executive order on the bathrooms, giving more power to the states
- He re-opened coal mines, creating jobs
- He withdrawn us from the Trans-Pacific Partnership

But most of all, he actually hasn't done much other than bullying people through Twitter. What I liked about him is that he is undoing Obama's actions that were unconstitutionally passed. Obama ignored states' rights, ignored the separation of powers, just to pass his radically progressive policies that the states cannot agree on. Trump though, wanted to give the states more power and limit federal power. But the reason why he didn't do too much is because of how obstructionist the Democrats were and how divided the Republicans are.

Let's see:

- He reversed DACA and let Congress decide on it
- He undone Obama's executive order on the bathrooms, giving more power to the states
- He re-opened coal mines, creating jobs
- He withdrawn us from the Trans-Pacific Partnership

DACA
Great. Now anyone brought over illegally by their parents for a better life now has to go back to their parents' homeland, which they've may never have been to. They might not even be fluent in the language spoken by said country, but that's okay.

Bathrooms
Wonderful. Now, if a transgender person wants to go to the bathroom of their specified gender, they might not be able to. Way to make the people in your country feel comfortable.

Coal mines
Don't you just love pollution?

I don't know much about the trans-pacific partnership so I'm not gonna go into it.

Not sure if it's obvious but I don't like Trump at all. He's done nothing I agree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back