Ghost villager?

erikaeliseh

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Cake
Im planning on having a ghost resident in my town. Not a white sheet ghost, but the illusion of a real girl if that makes sense? other than having a gravestone with her name, what are some ways i can show she is a ghost? thanks

Well there's that halo item if you want to make it really obvious. Her TPC message could have something alluding to it for dream viewers. Her house can be completely dark and quiet except for some gyroids to that make creepy noises. It can be messy as if it hasn't been touched in a long time. You can try and use specific items to suggest a cause of death as well? Like an axe or murder weapon is the obvious one. You can even have an alter of some sort inside with a photo of your mayor (drawn and hung on the wall like a canvas) and have a bouquet out and candles or something?

Keep her pale, and give her the face with the solid black eyes. They have a black veil that seems kind of ghosty as well.

Bloody QR codes, if you plan to have her have been killed brutally. They're not difficult to make but you could also find lots around on the internet if you tried. I know that both Aika Village and the Artist's village - both two popular horror ACNL towns - use bloody QRs.

Have her wear a white flowy dress like the cake tank dress, or the moldy dress for a more creepy feel. Maybe give her white hair and the Lacey Parsol to hold..

There are so nice QR's I found a neat moth eaten dress that I use for an evil witch in my town, it looks really old. But I guess that depends on when she died, same for her house, it would be neat to make it in like disrepair or something, have like peeling wallpaper and worn floors. (This low key makes me want to make another haunted house now...)

Give her a ghost umbrella too for added effect, and make your dream town saved during a torrential thunderstorm.

^ all of those are really good ideas!
my bit of advice is to maybe put dead trees outside her house around the entryway or just in the general area, if you're trying to make it creepy or just show that the area's been left unattended... maybe add some overgrown aspects too, if possible?

also, white hair will also make her seem more ghostly too, if you weren't already doing that.

You could have her wear the moldy dress, if you want to go for a bit more creepy feel, and you can make her house seem dirty and unused. You could also go the murder victim route, and you could make a dress with bloodstains (or scan in a QR code, I'm sure somebody has made one. You could have a murder weapon and have bloodstained walls and carpet. Sorry for the semi-long post, these are just a few ideas I had off the top of my head. I think this is a really cool idea, you should update us on what you decide to do with her and make her look. Don't forget to have fun! Also, what will her name be?

Back