• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Your Favorite Cereal?

1. Honey-nut-cheereos
2. Frosted-mini-wheats ( off brand of course! )
3. all sugary-unhealthy other cereals I don't normally get :p
4. CO CO PUFFS IM COCO FOR COCO PUFFS REEEEEEEE

Edit. Oh yeah forgot.. rasin bran perfect snacking while doing a 20 min match In HotS ( Moba game )

Last edited:
I haven't had cereal in ages but my favourite was corn pops without milk, just snacking on it.

For me it's Reese Puffs :3c

Some of the cereals you guys have mentioned I've never heard of! Must be American things. Or other countries. We don't have the biggest selection in Canada.

Frosted Flakes, they're more than good, they're greeaaaaaat! They're so unhealthy lol. I also like Lucky Charms but I probably eat Trader Joes cereals the most.

Crunchy Nut
hey does anyone even know what that is
yall saying all these sugary nice cereals when i was stuck with cornflakes and shreddies as a child

4ec54416-4a64-4966-9a10-ac85ff8b4b96_1.e6595355b65d03a20044ac1459bfced4.jpg

I don't really eat cereal, but this is one of the few I eat

Krave is pretty good, I like the milk chocolate one but I could never find it near my place >< but what I do find and love eating is Cookie Crisp

Cheerios. If I had a pool of chocolate cheerios, I'd kill anyone who tried to take even one. I have two katanas on my back for a reason.

Back