What's your religion?

I was raised Catholic, but I currently don't practice a religion. I remember going to Sunday school and getting very bored. The nuns didn't appreciate my questions as a child, lol. But honestly though, I felt like it wasn't for me; I don't agree with many of the church's views. I feel like there's many that are outdated and I never felt comfortable donating money. I'd rather donate clothes or food for those in need instead. After the rest of my siblings were born, we rarely went to church and eventually not at all due to our schedules. According to my parents, they felt like it wasn't necessary to be at church every Sunday in order to practice.

I don't judge anyone who does practice religion, though. You do you, I suppose. As long as people are respectful towards each other, I honestly don't care about what people's faiths are.

I am a Buddhist. Many people say Buddhism is not a religion because we don't have a divine being of any kind. I think Buddhism is a philosophy, a way to live your life.

I am a Christian, I have been raised that way. My family and I really never go to church, but you can learn straight from the Bible at home, you dont need to go to church lol.

Since I'm Filipino, I've been raised as a Catholic. I literally spent ten years in a Catholic school, which wasn't that bad tbh. But now that I'm in a public school, I'm figuring things out myself, especially where religion stands in my life. And although the church is really outdated, there are some ideals that I stand strongly with.

I identify as an Atheist, so I don't practice any religion.

Religion generally brings so much nastiness to the world.

I'm a Christian, specifically a Jehovah's Witness. If you have questions about our religion, feel free to visit our website: jw.org. You'll find answers there, feel free to ask me too though xD

I'm Christian, technically Catholic but I disagree with a lot of their values. So like I believe in God and that's an important part of my life but I don't really follow what the church says is right and wrong

My family is buddhist and my mom recently decided to become a christian lol. I would say I'm an atheist but I do participate in buddhist holidays and traditions just because we always do in my family/Cambodian culture. My parents would want to be buried with proper buddhist rituals as well as see me get married in a proper ceremony with monks and all that but I don't care so much about that stuff for myself.

I would say I'm agnostic as I don't believe that God/a god is real but I couldn't tell you with 100% certainty that there isn't a possibility that there is a god. I study philosophy and religion so this is actually a really interesting topic for me.

Eh technically Buddhist but I never really considered that a religion + I don't practice it very much.

Although I would like to dive into Buddhist culture because I feel a warm aura around it, it's not a religion though. I know many people disagree with that statement.

Last edited:
Atheist.

If someone want to believe in religion I have no problem with that but really hate it when they through it in your face and tell you how to live your own life.

I don't know. I just have my own beliefs, I guess. I believe in going to another dimension of earth in the afterlife and living another life. I don't think that's a religion??

Back