• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your religion?

wizard

Landon
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
I believe in a mixture of things. (Shintoism, Taoism, traditional African religion, Hinduism, etc.)

Last edited:
The religion I follow is Christianity. :eek:

Last edited:
I practice Pastafarianism.

I'm pretty sure my religion is Nintendo 64 since I worship my N64 on a daily basis lmao

But seriously, I don't practice religion. I was a Christian until I was around 13 years old and began to think for myself.

I was raised catholic, I'd say atheist now if I'm being asked, but religion is not part of my life anymore.

I stay far away from religion of any kind. The older I get, it starts to hit that it's just a manmade concept.
I was raised Christian but it caused so many problems growing up. Now that I'm older I've become a very spiritual person... but no religion.

Christian/Catholic. my whole family was raised into it, and i can say most of my relatives are catholic as well. there are times where i doubt some things, and begin thinking for myself, but im doing my best to have faith, and sticking to it. i still get closure from praying, especially when things get bad and i worry. i find it that it helps me a lot.

Don't have one. I was raised in Christianity and fell faaaaaaaaaaar away from it.

I don't have one really; my parents themselves never go to church or anything like that, nor forced any religion on me. The only sort of religious thing I do is sing at a church on Sundays, but I honestly don't even practice the religion of the church; I'm mainly just doing it for experience and because the people I sing and my director are pretty fun. ;D

I don't have a religion and I never will have one.

I guess I was kinda a Christian, raised in a very christian family, but I don't really believe in any religion at this point. I see it as every religion being possible to be true, but the dilemma is that nobody can actually know what one is true in the afterlife and be alive at the same time, therefore making it impossible to know(paradox of death). I just try and live life the way that I'll enjoy, and alter it how I feel needed, trying to make the fullest out of life. Honestly, it's kind of a grey area for me, don't really believe in anything but don't really not believe in any religion, if that makes sense. As I believe that nothing is ever certain in life, life is always changing, I don't really want to pile all my life and effort into one faith only for it to turn out to be nothing in the end of it all. But hey, that's just my view, and everyone's entitled for their own

Last edited:
Oh boy oh boy is this thread gonna cause arguments. Anyway, I'm a Christian.
That's what I was thinkin till I looked at comments.. not yet anyway...

I'm a Christian it Reallllllllllllllllllllllllly helps to be in a great church it does not help to be forced more church on Sunday ( I do church on Saturday then am forced to do it in on sunday morning and its Soo boring...... )

Atheist. Pretty much always have been. Family was christian, but I kinda thought that church was more like a harry potter fan club, that they're just discussing a work of fiction they like, not they think it's real, So I basically never believed any of the bible was real. Not that there's anything wrong with being religious, you do you.

Back