Cycling Popular Villager Requests ! ☆ Requests: [OPEN]

AlgernonsFlowers

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (17) +
Hey! I did this a long time ago and I thought I'd do it again since I got some new amiibo cards! ☆

These are the popular villagers I have c:

Maple
Marshal
Beau
Lucky ☆
Vesta
Muffy
Ursala
Coco
Genji
Papi
Bruce
Tangy

Tell me which villager youd like and leave your friend code as well c: I will notify you when theyre ready c:

I also have Baabara, Pietro, Bill, Hamlet, Tipperx Drago and Etoile for her RV if you guys want any of these added to the list let me know!! ☆

Last edited:
Lucky in boxes!!! ☆

- - - Post Merge - - -

I decided to up the time a bit to give people more time so Lucky will be available for 15 more minutes and every villager after him will be held for 20 minutes each c:

Last edited:
I can reserve her and notify you when shes ready if youd like c:

I can also do requests which would save me time so sure!

I will hold Lucky for a while longer and then I will cycle Coco out for MizzSnow !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Coco in boxes for MizzSnow!! ☆

hello! i was wondering if i can only request one?? i really want beau cus he was from my first town ever and i really want him back, but i also want lionel cus he my absolute favorite out of all the villagers and i had him in the town before i sold it to nook :'0

hello! i was wondering if i can only request one?? i really want beau cus he was from my first town ever and i really want him back, but i also want lionel cus he my absolute favorite out of all the villagers and i had him in the town before i sold it to nook :'0

Hey! You can request more than one if youd like it just takes time between villagers if its okay with you c:

ai don't worry that's completely understandable!! :>
mm how about i get lionel first please??

Omgosh, I dont know how, but if you could find a way to get me Etoile I would die happy *o* (btw how would you like to be compensated? I have bells and tbt or maybe even a few hybrids :3)

Omgosh, I dont know how, but if you could find a way to get me Etoile I would die happy *o* (btw how would you like to be compensated? I have bells and tbt or maybe even a few hybrids :3)

Hi ! Currently Sanrio amiibo card villagers cant be adopted out but i can bring in her RV if youd like c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lionel is ready for pick up for Bosoc !

Requests are still open !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just got Tangy in the mail so I added her to the list as well c: ☆

Back