• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Popular Villager Requests ! ☆ Requests: [OPEN]

AlgernonsFlowers

Bells
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (17) +
Hey! I did this a long time ago and I thought I'd do it again since I got some new amiibo cards! ☆

These are the popular villagers I have c:

Maple
Marshal
Beau
Lucky ☆
Vesta
Muffy
Ursala
Coco
Genji
Papi
Bruce
Tangy

Tell me which villager youd like and leave your friend code as well c: I will notify you when theyre ready c:

I also have Baabara, Pietro, Bill, Hamlet, Tipperx Drago and Etoile for her RV if you guys want any of these added to the list let me know!! ☆

Last edited:
Lucky in boxes!!! ☆

- - - Post Merge - - -

I decided to up the time a bit to give people more time so Lucky will be available for 15 more minutes and every villager after him will be held for 20 minutes each c:

Last edited:
I can reserve her and notify you when shes ready if youd like c:

I can also do requests which would save me time so sure!

I will hold Lucky for a while longer and then I will cycle Coco out for MizzSnow !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Coco in boxes for MizzSnow!! ☆

hello! i was wondering if i can only request one?? i really want beau cus he was from my first town ever and i really want him back, but i also want lionel cus he my absolute favorite out of all the villagers and i had him in the town before i sold it to nook :'0

hello! i was wondering if i can only request one?? i really want beau cus he was from my first town ever and i really want him back, but i also want lionel cus he my absolute favorite out of all the villagers and i had him in the town before i sold it to nook :'0

Hey! You can request more than one if youd like it just takes time between villagers if its okay with you c:

ai don't worry that's completely understandable!! :>
mm how about i get lionel first please??

Omgosh, I dont know how, but if you could find a way to get me Etoile I would die happy *o* (btw how would you like to be compensated? I have bells and tbt or maybe even a few hybrids :3)

Omgosh, I dont know how, but if you could find a way to get me Etoile I would die happy *o* (btw how would you like to be compensated? I have bells and tbt or maybe even a few hybrids :3)

Hi ! Currently Sanrio amiibo card villagers cant be adopted out but i can bring in her RV if youd like c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lionel is ready for pick up for Bosoc !

Requests are still open !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just got Tangy in the mail so I added her to the list as well c: ☆

Back