• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Slow weekend, island time!

H1nohime

🍂🍁🌾🍄🍃
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
94.4% (16) +
I'll be on for a few hours today if anyone wants to play, (use my emporium, shampoodle, kicks) or do island tours!

Just add me and like the post to get my attention :)

I could do with replenishing my token supply! I'm up for doing some tours.

(And maybe visiting shops to catalog a few things but I think I'll go last on that front, let everyone else do their shopping first given how incomplete my catalog is at the moment :V)

I'm always up for tours, feel free to PM me in case you still went

If you guys are still up for it I'll add you (cirom-I have you BlueCicada) and open my gates!

The gates of Old Leaf are open!

Last edited:
Can I hop on the wagon? I have plenty of golden peaches if needed

You are welcome to come Shi05 - I just had someone leave so it will be us for a bit!

Ah! Sorry for the delay, didn't see a response for a while so I was just watching videos for a bit. Didn't realise you'd responded in the meantime! ^^;

I'm bringing person one over, then after like a minute you guys can try coming?

Are you not reopening? ;o I'm curious as to what be causing the disconnections now.. and, more importantly, how to fix it. :c

(Unless one of youse lives in Australia or something. Though even still, UK-to-Australia latency isn't normally that bad...)

EDIT: Well, it's late and I'm tired so to sleep with I :V

Last edited:
I did some troubleshooting last night and I had an update that didn't get completed for my 3ds!
Strange that it could affect multiplayer so much!!!

Thank you all so much for coming and waiting so often, I would love to have you guys over in the future :)

Hm. Normally if two systems had different game versions, they just plain wouldn't be able to connect. And 3DS versions *shouldn't* matter, so I slightly doubt it's an update issue.

Either way, here's hoping it gets sorted for next time, whenever that is! c:

Back