DAY 5 - TBT Inktober 2017

Still not doing mine in order because I'm waiting for my pens to get here. But at least I found my other colored pens so I was able to do some shading and stuff. Think it looks way better!
0cPQvmW.jpg

AMERICAN HORROR STORY REFERENCE, I SEE YOU

For split I drew Pudding from One piece cause she's tsundere and crazy

IMG_20171003_022902_807.jpg

IMG_20171002_160533_789.jpg
for day two, i drew another one of my characters in their Halloween costume
he's trying his best to be scary (ノ?ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚

no prompts, also camera quality because I can't be bothered with my old scanner.. :rolleyes:

iJOpBe9.png

Actually did number three today, got my pens in the mail so hopefully my lining is a bit improved now that I'm not stuck with just the size 1 pen.
eDDIlSF.jpg

Last edited:
jdiR6lV.jpg

decided to have a go at inktober although i'm not sure if i can participate everyday ; w;
you all inspire me so much ~

Ended up falling asleep before I finished this last night, oops. I ended up using a character I've been writing about for four years, an assassin turned criminal mastermind named Vladimir Lel, for this prompt.
kI0CmWd.png

Prompt: Witch-sona
1,089 words.

Deleted.

Last edited:
Witchsona. I didn't have time to do the earlier ones and probably will do these selectively from now on.

witchsona-jules.jpg

She's a cloud witch (for lack of a better name). All those funny shapes you see in the sky, the one that looks like a shoe and sometimes something dirty? She made em for your entertainment!

: ) lol I do these more and more last minute.

YRdROMC.jpg

Everyone's picture and Tina's stories are so cool ;0 I'm a bit behind but I'll catch up to.orrow. I've been a bit out of it lel

Back