• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

DAY 5 - TBT Inktober 2017

Okay.. I drew my cat lol. It's a lowercase "b" because her name is Bisou. :)

p6uTenW.jpg

Inktober%202017%201_zpsgdnhwvyl.jpg

Here is a Dragon rider from my sketchbook that I never finished.

Inktober%202017%202_zpsrupvkn5y.jpg

This character was mostly drawn already, so I decided to work on a background.

Inktober%202017%203_zpsznjguyko.jpg

I wanted to try redrawing this bad ninja picture from several years ago. lol

Inktober%202017%204_zpstp4wuff0.jpg

This was from a poster. It had a cool angle and the characters looked hard to draw. This one took a few days.

Inktober%202017%205_zpsliwmlfwa.jpg

I made this one from the prompt mermaid. It's a mer"maid". :p

Inktober%202017%206_zps2epclhny.jpg

This one is from a screenshot that looked cool. I have trouble drawing faces in profile, so I wanted practice.

Not posting Day 4 (Mushrooms) and Day 6 (Halloween song) because they ended up being inappropriate. Mushrooms involved substance abuse. The Halloween song prompt I decided to take a spooky song as inspiration (MONSTER NIGHT by Tatsuya Ueda) and it somehow ended up turning into a story about iconic monsters working in a brothel. Get me on Discord (Tina#2654) if you are interested in reading either.

Here's Day 5's typed up:

Prompt: Crystal
269 words.

?She?s a hoax, Mike. Come on. Let?s go.?

But Mike didn?t want to leave. Who would when they had just been told there remaining minutes were numbered? No, not days. Minutes.

?I think I should stay right here.?

?Come on!? Fingers wrap around his bicep, attempting to pull him to his feet. ?You don?t really believe this old hag, do you??

He brushes off her touch, not even turning to look at her. Instead his eyes are fixated on the fortune teller?s crystal ball. The contents to him just looked like grey smog - but the woman saw a prediction in the haze. She had seen the end of his life.

?If I stay right here then I?ll be safe, right? The truck can?t run me over if I?m inside.?

?You cannot change your fate.? The woman removes her gold-framed glasses with fragile hands, wrinkled with age. ?I am very sorry for your loss.?

His eyes flicker from her face to the clock above her head. The second hand seemed to be speeding up. Tick tock. Tick tock. Everything is silent and still. Then the woman stands, smoothes down her dress, and walks over to adjust the grandfather clock.

Glass flies through the air as a mighty crash sounds. The fortune teller remains fixed, counts to ten under her breath, and turns around. The truck had destroyed her storefront, killing the young couple and driver instantaneously. She walks over to the wreckage, reaches under the car, and retrieves her crystal ball.

?So I?m a hoax, am I? Pity. Had she only walked away she wouldn?t have been the accident.?

Not sure how to tackle today's prompt (Typography).

Here's the last few days, I've been sick so I've gotten behind a bit...
MvDF9dw.jpg

I love drawing mushrooms, I wish I would have taken a picture of the back of the picture because where the alcohol pens bled through it looked really cool.
TWzfbYJ.jpg

Not a huge fan of how this turned out but I'm not good at angular drawing.
DWrAKvl.jpg

One of my fave Halloween songs is the Monster Mash, and they always played it as every Halloween dance, so I tried to do an awkward school dance thing but with monsters. And I totally colored over her ear... RIP

Going to be a while before I get back on track with this. Too distracted by the fires right now...

Inktober%202017%207_zpswg2orp8z.jpg

A burglar

Inktober%202017%208_zpsdxpwbiui.jpg

A witch

Inktober%202017%209_zpsnr35nvfj.jpg

Bend your gender

Inktober%202017%2010_zpseukfmqpf.jpg

Sword sounded fun, so this is what happens when I battle Sephiroth in KH.

Inktober%202017%2011_zpsgs2hdrnh.jpg

Just practicing some funny faces. Yay Korra!

Inktober%202017%2012_zpsy3ch5lab.jpg

A random half finished sketch I had, probably also inspired by KH.

Inktober%202017%2013_zpsqikbqatj.jpg

A couple of character ideas for a project I am helping with.

Come on, where are the rest of the Inktober entries? :)

I was away this weekend so I am a few days behind on Inktober, but here are some from last week.

Inktober%202017%2014_zpspyjzhl0n.jpg

An angel

Inktober%202017%2015_zpsnrkezw9s.jpg

A dark angel

Inktober%202017%2016_zpsarsxvm4e.jpg

Yourself as an RPG class. I picked archer.

Inktober%202017%2017_zpslwsmpxp6.jpg

You and your favorite Pok?mon.

Inktober%202017%2018_zpsbjkptptm.jpg

Air. This prompt made me think of Sonic 3 for some reason. lol

Inktober%202017%2019_zpsxghuxtpv.jpg

I saw the Symphony of the Goddess concert this weekend and had to draw something about it.

Back