• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Should I update my dream address?

Lanstar

Bells
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Blue Star Fragment
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Summer Shell
Blue Hybrid Rose
Love Ball
Blue Candy
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Hello All,

I was waiting until today to update my dream address... Only to find that an endless rain appeared. However, if I update tomorrow, it would be October, and I fear that the surroundings will change a lot at the start of the month.

So my question is, how should I go about this? I don't want to time travel... How different will the tree colors change tomorrow?

I believe the trees and grass stay the same colour until October 16 where they turn more yellow:

Tree_guide.jpg

Oh... Good to know! That's quite a long time it will stay the same, so I'll probably just wait until tomorrow or the next sunny day.

Wait! What? Please explain... I haven't made my town a dream town yet. Won't I be able to pick the date I want and still have my town in the condition it is in when I go get a dream address? Obviously, I don't know how it works...

Your dream will be the same as the time that you update it in the Dream Suite.

Unfortunately, you can't pick the date you want it to be set in - it will appear as it is.

Back