wizard

Landon
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
I believe that there is life somewhere else and that there is intelligent life somewhere else, but I don't really believe in all the conspiracy theories about them. If all these people see them in the sky which people have been seeing for a long time, and if they have been flying over us all this time, then they're probably just studying us.

I'm sure that there's lifeform in outerspace that can grow under those circumstances, but I don't think they're like supernatural beings who can go undetected by NASA but then suddenly appear on every second photograph. I also don't see a reason why something like that would be violent and evil, but I guess the evil supernatural is just more entertaining than basic science.

My theory has always been that there is life elsewhere, but there isn't and never will be life that's intelligent enough to time travel backwards and visit our earth, or else they would have already. ooOooo

If someone told me they saw an alien I wouldn't believe them, but I do believe there is life on other planets.

I believe that there is other intelligent life out there. I even believe I've
been abducted three times. I have enough evidence (for me) to back it up.

Grey aliens, like the ones that crash landed in Roswell, New Mexico, abducted me.

Three times the same week. I remember it being a school week as I actually fell asleep. This was when I was a freshman or sophomore in high school and living in Texas. Each night, in the middle of the night, I would wake up at specific time, 1:21 AM. I only realized I was abducted 2-3 days after the night as I was curious on certain things, started remembering, and researched.

When I woke up, things were confusing. My heart was beating extremely fast like I just got jump scared by a sibling lingering around the corner of the house. My head would hurt like I just had a baseball bat hit it. And since the first night I have a high-pitch sound in my ears sometimes. I think higher the altitude equals a higher pitch. We recently moved to West Virginia and it has a higher altitude than Texas. The high-pitch sound in my ears is worse and more frequent. A high-pitch sound that annoys and irritates me isn't the only thing "physical" I have to state my claim of me being abducted. Each night, at 1:21AM when I woke up, I had a strange marking on my left arm and only my left arm. It was like, I had ring worms. that I was bit by a spider (but with one marking, not two). The markings were strange and each night equaled one marking. I ruled out ring worms because mostly dogs get them, I didn't feel sick, and one new marking only one my left arm each night? Makes no sense. I now I didn't get bit by a spider because, like the same thing with me ruling out ring worms, one new marking only one my left arm each night did not make sense. As well as that there was one hole and not two, that these markings only went away years later after these three arcane nights. I couldn't think of any other possibilities and looked up bite marks, diseases, and other various things. I could find nothing but that these marks correlated and looked like what other abductees have and still had. I read some stories and these people stated that these markings, like mine, only went away after a few years. My Mother never took me to a doctor about this.

I also recall a small but important detail... I went to sleep on the first night wearing socks. Then when I woke up in the middle of the night at 1:21AM and I was not wearing socks. Initially I thought that I kicked them off during my sleep but I checked under, beside my bed and the socks were not and are not found. Those socks were different than my other socks I had. That's how I knew they were gone. I also think I knew what I saw one night, a week after these three confusing nights, when my whole entire family with some of our family friends were up at around one in the morning and I saw, with some of the other adolescents there, an unidentified flying object (UFO). It was fast, quick, and looked unbelievable. Other abductees have told and wish that they'd shown that after there abductee dates, they've seen and still see one UFO or perhaps multiple rather than before they were abducted.

As a child, I love bees and was fondly curious about them. Now, I hate and fear bees. From research, I found that many people who've said they've been abducted and people who are professionals about other intelligent life have said from time to time that abductees, after being abducted, start having an uncontrollable and irrational fear or hate of something. A phobia, per say. I didn't stop loving bees and starting disliking them because I was stung, no, I forgave the bees, literally, that stung me. My Mom recalled a time when I was actually sad that a bee died because it stung me when I was in elementary school.

I read some things I didn't even believe but thought I'd include in here. Symptoms of being abducted includes; being extremely addictive to one thing or another, having problems with authority, always having to have your bed up against the wall, have had back problems at one point or another, and have experienced self-esteem issues. These are just a few of the things I consider absurd symptoms of being abducted. These are inconclusive and just random things that could be easily caused my other things.

This is just some of my story. I held back some memories, some
things inappropriate, and tried to keep this not being a book.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If someone told me they saw an alien I wouldn't believe them, but I do believe there is life on other planets.

I haven't seen an alien. But I've been abducted and have seen at least one UFO.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not intelligent life, no.

Intelligent enough to abduct people without the general public knowing.

The United States federal government may or may not know along with other governments.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My theory has always been that there is life elsewhere, but there isn't and never will be life that's intelligent enough to time travel backwards and visit our earth, or else they would have already. ooOooo
I don't believe that aliens have the ability to time travel. Though our time isn't necessarily
right. The thing of time exists but what time you're thinking of is of our creation.

Last edited:
They depend on people denying they exist.
Unless you see one you wont really believe they exist.
If you do see one then no one else believes you.
The evidence is plentiful that they have visited the earth in the past if you are willing to accept it.
I doubt that they consider us as intelligent life forms.

They depend on people denying they exist.
Unless you see one you wont really believe they exist.
If you do see one then no one else believes you.
The evidence is plentiful that they have visited the earth in the past if you are willing to accept it.
I doubt that they consider us as intelligent life forms.

Aliens, specifically grey aliens, do depend on people not believing abductees.

I think that someone can believe in their existence without seeing them themselves.

Similar as to what was said in the first sentence, grey aliens depend on human denial.

I honestly think there's more evidence of them visiting, studying, and
experimenting on us today than there is of them visiting us in the past.
A lot of what "Ancient Aliens" says and shows is absurd. "I don't know, but, aliens!"

I personally do not doubt them considering us intelligent life forms
but I wouldn't be surprised if they considered us non-intelligent life forms.

- - - Post Merge - - -

probably just studying us.

And experimenting.

I think the best way to describe my feelings about alien life is to imagine that there humans in the universe, and that we are the aliens. Those humans would be asking the same questions we, aliens, do about whether there is life on other planets or not. But we have no way of communicating with each other, so for now, they and we can only ponder over the idea of it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also think we have a very strange idea about what aliens are. For all we know, alien life could just be some kind of animal. It doesn't necessarily have to be intelligent, and certainly not more intelligent than us.

I think the best way to describe my feelings about alien life is to imagine that there humans in the universe, and that we are the aliens. Those humans would be asking the same questions we, aliens, do about whether there is life on other planets or not. But we have no way of communicating with each other, so for now, they and we can only ponder over the idea of it.

;) I like your thinking over aliens.

Just I disagree with you on the communication thing. There's
no official communication that the general public is aware of.

I fully believe there's others out there. What they are I don't know of course but Earth can't be the only planet inhabited by living beings. There has to be someone else. One of my biggest wishes is to meet extraterrestrial beings in my lifetime..as silly as that may sound haha

I also think we have a very strange idea about what aliens are. For all we know, alien life could just be some kind of animal. It doesn't necessarily have to be intelligent, and certainly not more intelligent than us.

I for one know that there is at least alien life that is intelligent enough
to make the general public not believe in it abducting people. But you're
right that there could be alien life that is not intelligent and an "animal."

I'm on about the truth. Aliens exist and they abduct people.

buddy. not wearing socks when you wake up or whatever does not mean you have been abducted by aliens. also i like how u think being bit by a spider and having a normal headache or whatever is less believable than being kidnapped by aliens but you do you i guess lmao. also anything that is in the air can be a ufo, you just have to be bad enough at identifying things lol.

buddy. not wearing socks when you wake up or whatever does not mean you have been abducted by aliens. also i like how u think being bit by a spider and having a normal headache or whatever is less believable than being kidnapped by aliens but you do you i guess lmao. also anything that is in the air can be a ufo, you just have to be bad enough at identifying things lol.

Don't diss me like this. That was just some of the things. I held back some of the more inappropriate and messed up things.

And it's not just a headache. It's a high-pitch sound that started right after those three nights, not once before. It's not normal. It's gotten worse since I moved to WV and WV has a higher altitude.

I've been bit by spiders too. I know what it looks like. I know what it feels like. Have you ever been bit by a brown recluse spider? Those three markings, one each night, did not look like spider bites. I also felt weird, as described. But you don't believe me...

- - - Post Merge - - -

you just have to be bad enough at identifying things lol.

I wasn't the only one who saw it and I won't be the last.

Last edited:
no i dont believe you. you sound like those statistics that try to prove that two things are linked because the curves are similar. correalation isn't the same as causarion and all that.
your internet research basically said "you might have been abducted by aliens if you have experienced any of the following: breathing, waking up with a scratch you didn't have before you went to bed, feeling sad sometimes, and/or being a human being."

no i dont believe you. you sound like those statistics that try to prove that two things are linked because the curves are similar. correalation isn't the same as causarion and all that.
your internet research basically said "you might have been abducted by aliens if you have experienced any of the following: breathing, waking up with a scratch you didn't have before you went to bed, feeling sad sometimes, and/or being a human being."

Did you even read what I wrote?

Don't believe me, that's fine...
But if it happens to you, and I
hope it doesn't, I told you so...

There's more... feel free to Discord me (it's in my about
me)... but I think I'll just be wasting my time with you..

Last edited:
Back