• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Felicity is Moving Out Today!

Kurai Hiroma

Graphic Design Beginner
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6076-8721-7513
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Feedback
100% (14) +
A few things: 1, not very sure about her originality. I know that her outfit is the same, but that might be about it? 2, I'm going to be attending a few long events today, so I might not be able to let you enter my town until it's been about 4 hours from the current time (10:33 am ET) or 8 hours. Expect it to be more around the 8 hours mark, but let's see how much time I have in-between events. 3, I'd prefer IGB for Felicity because I am close to being broke after spending bells on PWP and house renovations.
Thank you!

Hi hi hi, I would love Felicity to be a part of my town, do you know how much IGB you are looking for?

Hi hi hi, I would love Felicity to be a part of my town, do you know how much IGB you are looking for?

Well, I don't wanna appear too stingy, but I'll start with 750,000 as a minimum.

Back